Live Update Bugs 07/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thank you, we are aware of this one. Unfortunately, some requirements got crossed and it will take kills from other zones to complete these until the fix can go in.

I'll look into this, though some people are reporting it completing...

Many items that did not stack before still do not stack. This change was mostly to items that already stacked.
  2. Jyve Augur

Don't know if patch/anchor related, but logging in, our guild hall is empty again.
    Internal empty, the outside area still has things placed.
    628Weeks left on upkeep.
    Nothing sent/storage to me. I'm the owner.
  3. Kiras Augur

High Bokon Boromas event doesn't seem to be resetting correctly.
  4. Omegga Elder

Swamp of No Hope Berserker Cycle may be broken. We could not find any Froglok Berserkers or the names up.
    Ishtass likes this.
  5. Paladin Augur

Interesting.

6. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

There is no Magus in the Guild Lobby on Phinny, not sure if that's intentional or not but seems like she should be there.
  7. GoldenFrog Augur

As mentioned in Test Server bug reports - Ruins of Lxanvom Assassin Kakoo does not count towards Hunter achievement.

I don't usually complain much, but... >sigh< Several hours wasted to re-confirm a known bug.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Is it intended that each layout of Hunter of Takish-Hiz as the same 27 rares or is that a way to keep us busy? I dint test any of the ldon yet so im not sure if any rare in any layout will update all the hunters.
  9. Kharazdak Journeyman

I noticed the give to option doesn't display any names of group members either. Is this working as intended? If so, why, and how can I give items to specific group members?
  10. Agrippa Augur

@Kharazdak: That problem resolved itself for me when I zoned. I think zoning is probably what caused it, though, in the first place. It was the first time that I've encountered it.
  11. Catashe Augur

Something in the Yxtta AoC instance is cause a stupid amount of video lag
  12. Oshu New Member

13. Deillusional Augur

We lost our guild hall again Shadows of Doom AB server.
  14. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

I got the update on this named today:

[Wed Jul 19 16:45:01 2017] You have slain Assassin Kakoo!
    [Wed Jul 19 16:45:08 2017] You have completed achievement: Hunter of the Ruins of Lxanvom

I did not get updates for 2 LDoN raids:

Conqueror of the Rujarkian Hills: War March of Imal Ojun
    Conqueror of Takish-Hiz: The Palace Grounds

Got the lockout for both raids, but no achievement update.
  15. roguerunner Augur

I died in shroud and crashed, trying to log back in crashes my game again.
  16. Agrippa Augur

@Hludwolf: I don't know if you changed something last night or if I just had a glitch going last night, but this morning the Advanced Loot tool is working perfectly and as I expected it would. It's no longer popping open on old items that I've prechecked. Thank you much, I love this patch.
  17. nantalbus Elder

don't know if it related to the patch or not but can't tranfer a toon form bert to cazic. have put in a pettion but figured i post here as well.
  18. Yist New Member

Server: Agnarr.
    Zone: Nektulos Forest.

Bug: mob"an ash drakeling" dont have any loot.
  19. Dzarn Developer

We've confirmed a bug with the following achievements that will be corrected in the August patch:
    1. Conqueror of The Prison of the Forsaken
    2. Conqueror of The Reef of Coirnav
    3. Hunter of Drunder, the Fortress of Zek
    4. Hunter of Eryslai, the Kingdom of Wind
    5. Hunter of The Plane of Storms
    6. Hunter of Torment, the Plane of Pain
    The requirements to complete these achievements inadvertently had overlapping data which results in odd behavior. Ex: Completing either the Fishlord events or killing hunter targets in Eryslai won't complete until both targets have been completed.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll look into this.
    There is a slight difference in a few of the NPC's in the lists per zone, BUT the way LDoN was done, many of the same rare was in multiple zones.
    The way the system works, if you kill the rare in one zone, it will update for all zones that rare is in. So it will be LESS work than it seems.
    Arg. These were a nightmare. I'll look at them again.
    This is not a bug. This NPC only has a 50% chance to roll its items and has been that way sine 2002. (And the change made then was to increase it from 15% to 50%...)