Gates of Discord AoC Testing Thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaera, May 9, 2017.

1. Ryak Augur

Yeah, for awhile during PoP, even some of the actual zones on Test weren't functional, let alone instances. My personal theory is that Test gets last priority for server resources, resulting in problems there any time there is a resource shortage.

Non-AoC instances haven't been changed in forever and are unlikely to have any issues unless they were there for a long time at this point.
  2. Gencat New Member

Zun'Muram Tkarish Zyk event is definitely bugged in the AoC , very sad that it's going to launch this way. The Ikaav Ritualists in this event do not spawn ANY adds throughout the duration of the DZ making the only way to take him down is regular pets, damage shields and other Non-Player damage. This event was designed to have access to the Mastruqs and even then it's a long fight -- 15-20 minutes with them spawning properly. Without the access to these charm pets you're looking at a much longer fight.

This event works fine in open world on a live server, so i'd assume no problems would appear in open world on the Progression servers. Whomever gets there first is likely to have a HUGE advantage over the other guilds, time wise.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I may have missed it but did anyone see the banish to jail mechanic functioning in the Zun'Muram Tkarish Zyk event inside the Txevu instance? I never got banished and I didn't hear about anyone getting banished.

Along with the Ikaav Ritualist's failure to summon trash mobs for you to eventually Charm the chaossblade, I am a bit disappointed this will launch bugged.
  4. crag79 Augur

I mentioned early in this thread that that encounter was fubared, but no one listened. Can you bring other charm pets into the area with you?
  5. Soltara Augur

We have been mentioning this for months. This event on live was also broken for a long time but could be strong armed by significantly higher level pets. This is a shame that they don't care enough to fix a progression encounter.
  6. Angered Augur

We did the event inside the AOC with some heroic characters and your 100% correct no one got banished at all........ I really wish they would take a look at this ASAP......

Look guys we know how to get the devs attention!! We will do the same thing the Agnarr players r doing......

ITS TIME TO MAKE 100000 THREADS ABOUT TXEVU BEING BROKEN!!!

AKA

WAHHHHHH KRONOS RUIN THE CLASSIC EVERQUEST EXPERIENCE WAHHH WAHHH!!!! DISABLE KRONOS !!!! BOOO KRONOS

OMFG BOX ARMIES RULE THE ENTIRE SERVER WAHHH WAHHH!!! I MEAN DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO HAVE A OUT OF GROUP CHARACTER??? I MEAN REALLY?????

Or this "classic Thread" WTF IS DBG STANCE OF CAMPS OR KSING??? I MEAN DO PEOPLE REALLY RUN AROUND AND CHARM PEOPLES MOBS AND MEM BLUR???? LIKE WTF KIND OF CRAP IS THIS

We have a plan now lets go do it..................... (the last part is for humor please do not spam )
  7. Prathun Developer

Don't be sad. :(
    This has been fixed internally and should go out with the July update.
    Ryak, Silentchaos and Gencat like this.
  8. Gencat New Member

Very glad to hear that Prathun! Thank you
  9. AgentofChange Augur

Patching the day of launch. What could possibly go wrong?
    Machentoo likes this.
  10. crag79 Augur

They could patch on Tuesday and release GoD a day early.. There is hope... maybe...
  11. Angered Augur

$$$$$$$$$$$$ THANKS SO MUCH $$$$$$$$$$$$
  12. Feelsbadman New Member

Has the fix been tested on the Test Servers? Last I checked there was no fix for this event on the Test servers. Are you introducing code into production without testing?
  13. Jaera Augur

Prathun,
    I asked this in the bug thread for this month as well (in reply to Absor). Has it been verified that Zun jailing people sends them to the jail in the instance, instead of the jail in the open world? I'm not trying to be rude but it seems like whenever one of these mechanics is encountered (Trakanon's Trakanon Touch and the Praesertum's In Irons spells) previously, it always sends people to the wrong zone. A double check and verify on this would go a long way to relieving some concerns with this fight.
    Ryak likes this.
  14. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Yes.
  15. Ryak Augur

I initially read this as an answer to this. Then I realized my mistake. 8(

16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

That's my bad, I also answered "Yes" when I quoted two questions that have opposite connotations.

The Txevu fixes were never implemented on Test server for us to see if they work properly, F IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE!
  17. Darchon_Xegony Augur

There is an Agent of Change in Barindu (that I would assume offers the Qinimi instance) but he is located way outside the zone geometry. He is trackable by a druid at the Riwwi zoneline (north section of the zone), but I can't see him past the walls.
  18. Ryak Augur

I don't know if this has been reported yet and it's not technically AoC based, but pick zones of KT only contain nameds.

*ducks* as various objects are thrown at me.
  19. Prathun Developer

Verified. We are looking into a fix. Thanks for letting us know.
  20. Prathun Developer

This has been fixed internally.
    *throws you some chocolate golonda ice cream*