Test Update 07/11/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Test copy comments should be taken to a different thread. Thanks.
  2. Lenivaya Journeyman

Hunter of Eryslai, Kingdom of Wind - only found one named, but Calebgrothiel did not update the achievement.
    Hunter of Plane of Valor - a Lumbering Beast - Killed about 10, no update. Possibly the same deal as the ratman?
    I've returned a box to the Hole to kill more ratmen, see if I get an update.

So far unable to complete PoTactics, CoDecay, PoAir, and PoValor due to non updating mobs. I may return to try PoValor again just to see. I'd love to finish Planeslayer but looking like I should wait.

My testing has slowed a bit, been busy with work and getting ready for a move. But next week I'll be on constantly to try to farm more and more of them. My being an achievement and new achievements needing testing works out!
  3. Orbital101 Augur

Are you killing those inside Aerin'Dar lair? and you need to /con these NPCs... If one says the rare message then you got your self an update. I dont think any of the Lumbering Beast out side of the lair can give you a update.
  4. Lenivaya Journeyman

You were right, got the credit on the ones after Aerin'dar.
    as far as the ratman goes, had a beastlord sitting in the hole for a day and a half with pet killing the inhabitant and no credit yet. Seems RNGesus hates me on that one.
  5. Lenivaya Journeyman

ratman inhabitant update after around 200 kills in log file. So it does update, just either rare or RNG hated me.
    Fishlord event in PoWater has interesting "bug" to it.
    Started event, cleared waves.
    Wave 1: Checkmark
    Wave 2, 3, 4: blank.
    Kill boss of wave 4, the overall Fishlord check gets placed.
    Long as you get the overall it doesn't matter, but I did notice it as an oddity.

Been busy with work so haven't had much chance to work on anything else. Hopefully can blow through some more next week.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

I just got the 'Steelslave Emissary' so im guessing it went in the July patch -.-