The Rathe Council Insta Respawning

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sifonin, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

Dont worry guys! Its only been a week since this thread was made, I'm sure a dev will respond in a timely manner and will address your concerns!......................................................................
  2. phattoni Augur

any word on whats going on would be good...
  3. qweasy Augur

Don't worry, they'll get to it right after they fix the Vox mistwalker bug.
  4. phattoni Augur

who cares about vox. its not blocking anyone from progress.
  5. phattoni Augur

some word on this would be nice, just wasted another 2 hours doing this just to have these guys insta repop.
  6. Machentoo Augur

Neither is this. Several people have described work arounds to deal with it.
  7. Gremin Augur

Took us two times because first set was bugged, but TRC down. Fix this, please.
  8. phattoni Augur

if you only raid 2 hours and it takes 2 hours to do the event, then its blocking you from progressing, isnt it?

not all guilds are filled with lifeless losers that have hours and hours to pour into beating bugged content.
  9. Prathun Developer

Absor and I have rewritten some of the Rathe event using modern scripting functions in the hopes that it'll address the problem. This should go out with the July update. If this doesn't fix problems with the Rathe council members instantly respawning we can take another look. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    DebonAir, sifonin and PathToEternity like this.
  10. MaestroM Augur

ilu
  11. Machentoo Augur

If you are taking 2 hours to do the event, you aren't going to beat it with or without the bug. You just can't spend that long on it and be successful, the mobs will regen too much over that long. If you have 2 hours for the event, that should be more than enough, even having to kill the mobs an extra time up front.

But either way, it looks like Prathun came through for you guys.
  12. Bewts Augur

False. Half the mobs die in 30s.

Under disc you can down the others without a problem and beat the timer; even if they're all near full HP.
  13. Machentoo Augur

A guild that can do this does not take anywhere near 2 hours to do the whole event.
  14. Grau Elder

I can't speak for the way this event currently plays out, but I know that our first Rathe kill back in 2003ish took something like 6 hours.
  15. Machentoo Augur

Yeah, things have changed just a bit since then.
  16. sifonin Augur

A god amongst mere mortals..
  17. qweasy Augur

Awesome, now remove Scimitar of the Mistwalker from Vox until you fix that bug. Thanks.
  18. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

that seems off even for back then.
  19. Sdoofbuc Augur

We did this event earlier in the week. Everything was fine. We won, got loot and flags and moved on.

This was in an Instance on Phinny and like most of our RC kills for the last 6 months, we did it in about 1 hour.
  20. Machentoo Augur

It's only open world that is bugged.