Test Update 07/11/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 11, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Kamor Lorekeeper

I hope this is not a bug, but an omission in the patch notes. Every trade skill item I looked at in game, both on vendors and in bank had their maximum stack size changed to 1000.
  3. Dzarn Developer

This is an intended change. The forum patch notes have been updated to include the omitted entry.

Please keep all discussion to the patch notes discussion thread.
    This thread is for bug reports only. Thanks.
    Khat_Nip, Bigstomp, Ishtass and 9 others like this.
  4. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Achievements > Shadows of Luclin > General > Conqueror of The Shadows of Luclin

Conqueror of The Echo Caverns doesn't exist under raids.
    Conqueror of The Tenebrous Mountains doesn't exists under raids.

Achievements > Planes of Power > Hunter

There is no Hunter achievement for Plane of Storms.
  5. Dzarn Developer

The achievements that were failing to display have been fixed and should be in the proper categories for the live patch.
  6. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Achievements > Lost Dungeons of Norrath > Hunter > Hunter of The Rujarkian Hills

Steelslave Infiltrator is listed twice.
  7. Dzarn Developer

The LDoN hunter achievements have been categorized by theme and one of the two rare NPCs named 'Steelslave Infiltrator' has been renamed 'Steelslave Emissary'; these changes will be in the August patch.
  8. Paladin Augur

The ground spawn in Permafrost, for the Artisan prize quest, seems to be missing.
  9. GoldenFrog Augur

"New to me" bug: When over the parcel limit, it will not let me camp out. Any attempt to camp results in message "You are over the limit... [OK]".

The only option was /quit (or /exit).
  10. Ayngwysh New Member

I can confirm that it is not there also
  11. Orbital101 Augur

Takish-Hiz:Single Boss/Normal
    -Sunken Library: kill #Antlion Burrower... cleared the zone twice and he never spawned. Spelled at is in the Adventure window #Antlion Burrower.
  12. Lenivaya Journeyman

I have been grinding out a few of the hunter achievements. I've /bugged any that didn't update, but I'll post here as well.
    Hunter of Ruins of Lxanvom - Assassin Kakoo. At least 4 kills in my log and no update.
    Hunter of The Hole - "a ratman inhabitant" - 10+ kills, no update. However, someone reported it updated for them.
    Conqueror of The Hole - Echo of Nortlav. 4 kills, no update.
    Hunter of Drunder, Fortress of Zek - a Stampeding Piglet - 4 kills, no update
    This one has been reported many times but Conqueror of Caverns of Exile - Culthor the Gatekeeper - 4 kills (2 in base zone, 2 in Agent of Change instances) - no update.

Can happily report that Hunter of Plane of Hate is properly updating the drake.
  13. GoldenFrog Augur

Haven't seen reported - Hunter of Timorous Deep - shows completed, though I never killed the previously-bugged Captain, Chartsman, First Mates (to my knowledge).

However the Ruinslayer doesn't show it checked.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. Orbital101 Augur

Is it normal that #Antlion Burrower is both a single boss target and a rare in Hunter of takish-Hiz? Im asking because I got the layout to kill #Antlion Burrower twice and after clearing the zone twice I had to eat a fail each time because he never showed up and then realized he was also in the hunter list.
  15. Orbital101 Augur

3rd go with #Antilion Burrower and Master Architect Naida spawned instead which updated the task so something is definitely mixed up.
  16. Orbital101 Augur

Another Adventure that is a fail.
    Deepest Guk_Drowning Crypt:Single Boss:Normal
    [IMG]
    There was a moldy chest in zone but it was a chest and /open or destroying it dint update the task.
  17. Orbital101 Augur

Same issue with
    Deepest Guk_Drowning Crypt:Single Boss:Normal
    [IMG]

Same layout different named
  18. Ishtass Augur

Yeah only some of them are the "rare" version, took around 30 kills for me to get credit.
  19. Qbert Gallifreyan

Was it a thing that nameds couldn't pop until a certain amount of time had elapsed? I thought it was a DoD invention but maybe I'm remembering incorrectly after all these years and it was an earlier issue? There was also a thing where named could only pop after so many mobs had been killed, but I'm pretty sure that was an SoD thing (and clearly wouldn't apply in your case anyways).
  20. Orbital101 Augur

I did 200 adventures the last 3 days.. and been doing Ldon ever since they came out I know how they work np!
    Everything was fine but 3 layout of single boss where 2 was 100% a fail and 1 had a rare as target. I ran the task a few time and I was getting most of the time a fail or Master Architect Naida would spawn instead and update the task.
    Single Boss/Normal
    -The Drowning Crypt: a moldy chest(broken)->cleared the zone and found a chest named 'a moldy chest... tried to /open dint work, killed it by just looking at it and dint get a kill message nor did it updated the task.
    polluted Korta messenger-> doesnt spawn

-The Sunken Library: #Antlion Burrower(Possible Failed Adventure or Master Architect Naida)

Also
    -Frosted Halls: Tateaad the Sage(rescue from a single boss Adventure)