Number in Aura Window

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by mackal, Jul 10, 2017.

1. mackal Augur

Does anyone know what these numbers mean? Most of the ones I cast show up as 1, the only ones that don't are Circle of Foo clickies, which show up as 0.

I don't have a mage to check what Arcane Distillect shows up as, but I can't think of anything else to test :p
  2. Brudal Augur

Most classes with aura's can only run 1, clerics and enchanters can run more than 1 via aa (spirit mastery and Auroria Mastery). The circle clicks were semi-recently adjusted to be able to click and not use an aura slot (likely the 0 indicates it does not count against your 1 aura slot spa 353). Perhaps a cleric or enchanter will post if the 2nd aura running in the aura window shows a 1 or 2.
  3. mackal Augur

Nope, get two 1s in that case, guess I should of clarified I tested that.

I think it might be some sort of type, but I was thinking along the lines of what they could hit. (clickies have 0 and hit all PCs, the spells/discs are 1 and hit group, which leads me to want to know what the MAG one is :p)
  4. Brohg Augur

5. Leigo You come here often?

Perhaps an upcoming addition or change to how auras work? Never know.
  6. mackal Augur

Number has been there for ages, I just want to know what it means :p
  7. Vizula-Emarr Elder

Dont have a druid or enchanter to check, but could be reserved for auras with charges like reiterate; "perma" like arcane distil. Shows 1.

Just a guess.
  8. mackal Augur

All of my enc (well, the ones that showed up in the UI at least) had a 1.