Exp bonus for 4th weekend?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mrjon3s, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Mrjon3s Augur

Any word on if they are gonna do this?
  2. RiplyAnklebiter Lorekeeper

I really hope not, at least not on Agnarr.....slllloooowwwww doooowwwwwnnn
  3. Karrbon1 New Member

I really hope so, at least on Agnarr....I have alts i'd like to catch up!
  4. Xanadas Augur

Yes PLZZZZZZZ
  5. AgentofChange Augur

It'll happen like it does every year. Bank on it.
  6. Gremin Augur

4th is on a Tuesday, so will probably start on Friday at noon and end on Wed at Noon. However, if I had to guess it will be a lower amount then normal since its so long.
  7. Baldur Augur

Isn't this why they added the event calendar in game for? So we would know when these bonus events start and end?

I just looked at the event calendar and it doesn't show anything.
  8. Gremin Augur

Daybreak has never given us more then a days maybe 2 day heads up on bonus xp.
  9. Numiko Augur

its on the calendar already, 76% exp, faction and rare spawn boost, plus 25% off on marketplace things. only thing missing is the start and end times and dates
  10. Illusory Augur

Lovely.
  11. Diadem New Member

Agreed. Xp is already ridiculously fast on Agnarr. And 76% more rare spawns? OK. I guess the 6-boxing Efreeti campers will be happy their income is boosted even more.
  12. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Glad I didn't waste time leveling to 50 like a mad man on this server.
  13. Baldur Augur

What calendar are you talking about, because it's not on the in game calendar.

The only events I have on the in game calendar are 2 hardcore heritage events.

I get that they posted it to the community news yesterday, but that's not what I'm talking about.
  14. Yanster Augur

15. Baldur Augur

When you're in the game hit the EQ button->Alerts->Event Calendar.

They added that with a very recent patch, last months I think. I thought it was supposed to list bonus exp events like this so we wouldn't have to check the forums/website, but I guess I was wrong.