launcher not working?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Damezza, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Damezza Augur

anyone else not able to get launcher working?
  2. MelediWeaver Journeyman

Not working for me either on a Win 7 system... patchme workaround is not working either.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

I tried to start it like 5 min ago and was just about to ask the same thing. I click to start the launchpad, there's network activiity as if it's maybe updating something, but then it stops and never launches.
  4. Stewgottz Augur

Confirmed, not working. Attempted 30mins ago and just now.
  5. drewz21 New Member

For the past 30 minutes I have tried launching EQ but nothing happens.
  6. Brudal Augur

1st click did nothing but seems to be working now
  7. Damezza Augur

same thing here
  8. Damezza Augur

damn. still not working for me
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No problem here. But in the last few weeks it has been a problem off and on. I found if I restart my computer or double click on the EQ link on desktop or right click it then it seems to smack it back into place. I think with all the internet issues right now that the server stability is not the best.
  10. Flamebird New Member

Cant log in, click the icon nada so guess its out of whack for now
  11. Damezza Augur

ok yeah. same here. click the icon. nothing happens.
  12. Pelamar Lorekeeper

Also having issues with my Launcher as of today when I click on LaunchPad.exe I get the Daybreak loading symbol and logo but no progression past that.
  13. Speedo New Member

Its working fine for me, even seems faster than normal. But some people in my guild still cant get in.
  14. Damezza Augur

anyone in your guild use crossover?
  15. Rikkish New Member

Thats what i'm getting as well. My main computer and my wives computer is fine we got on ok 3ed computer for my shaman won't load
  16. Speedo New Member

Not that I know of, I don't think so.
  17. ianlaplace New Member

I use crossover and launcher keeps crashing - worked last night, stopped working this afternoon
  18. Frankrizzo New Member

Unable to launch EQ or EQ2
  19. ianlaplace New Member

20. Damezza Augur

same situation. worked last night and even this morning. not this afternoon though