Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GoldenFrog, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

thx, fixed my label with the triger and the spawn with high sun
  2. Orbital101 Augur

Anyone got the a Lumbering Beast to update? we killed a ton and canceled the project to finish PoValor until we get a confirmation.
  3. GoldenFrog Augur

And to update the list. The bugged items that have been reported as not giving credit (and validated by Devs) are:
    • Caverns of Exile - Culthor
    • Halls of Honor - The 3 Raid Trials
    • The Hole - Nortlav the Scalesomething
    • Eastern Wastes - Chief Ry`Gorr
  4. GoldenFrog Augur

Same here on a Lumbering Beast.
    Also same on Plane of Hate - an ashenbone drake.
    (our last kills in each of those zones as well)

Additionally, have been trying to understand the new "Rare creatures identified when con'd", to see if it would help identify if these are supposed to be the right creatures or not.

SOMEtimes a con will say: "Tribal Leader - a rare monster - scowls at you ready to attack". The "a rare monster" is in yellow/orange.

SOME mobs that credit the /achievement have this.
    SOME mobs that credit the /achievement do not have this.
    I haven't noticed it on a mob not tied to the /achievement.

I don't understand what the flag actually means - or why it's been added to the game.
  5. fortuneteller Augur

Saw 1 in HH nagafen with that rare flag.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

There are technically 2 versions of Chief Ry`Gorr that pop in Eastern Wastes. One is a regular semi-rare spawn that will pop in the orc fortress every so often if you keep it clear. The other is a triggered spawn that occurs during a mini-war during Coldain Ring #8 (This is the one that will drop Chief Ry'Gorrs Head).

Assuming you killed the regular non-triggered Chief Ry'gorr I would guess that the achievement is tied to the Coldain Ring quest version instead, or vice-versa depending on what the case may be. Obviously the one that SHOULD give kill-credit is the non-triggered version as that is the only one that could actually be considered "rare" as the other can be forced to spawn by anyone that does the quest.
  7. GoldenFrog Augur

For all but the HoH one, Ngreth replied, which is good.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Mine updated from the regular version but I killed it last week on live to update /test so not sure if things got mixed up.
  9. GoldenFrog Augur

Interesting there, Orbital. We've now killed him twice for no credit. Seems the June patch broke the May patch logic to start tracking stuff.

On a related note. 3 days and no Minotaur Hero. That's okay if it's the mechanics. We all did King Xorbb and others.

My worry is the Mino Hero or Bristletoe or others will spawn after a week - and we'll get the joy of learning it's broken and have to report it and repeat the whole thing after the July patch.

I do get this feature wasn't created for us - instead as new content for TLP and other systems. And I get there's always bugs. But... that... is harder to be okay with.

(Oh! And we got Bristletoe in North Karana to spawn. Tracker saw him "way away to the north from the Druid camp -" but with nobody else in zone he died less than 2 minutes later before we could get there. So after 2.5 days we learned he gets killed by other mobs in the zone. Challenge accepted!)
  10. Orbital101 Augur

Expect more nameds to be added to what were doing now in the July patch lol.
  11. Orbital101 Augur

Took me 3 kills of the triger to pop the Minotaur Hero.
    P 1785.1270, -1182.7596, 18.8576, 240, 0, 0, 2, Minotaur_Hero(triger)
    P 1064.3085, -1215.5472, 2.9770, 240, 0, 0, 2, Minotaur_Hero*
    Not sure if he as more then 1 triger or if he can spawn else where but thats what it was for me.
  12. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Got my Minotaur Hero this morning. Popped after killing the first "a minotaur slaver" after entering the mines (I believe the location Good listed above). Good's 3 kills is a far cry less than I've ever gotten when doing this camp on Ragefire/Phinigel in the past though so I wouldn't go into this expecting to see anything similar.

Took me 323 kills of the trigger "a minotaur slaver" before the Hero popped, though this was on the higher end of what I've seen previously. Still a fry cry shorter than the 20k+ of Xorbb though but similarly time consuming just because of repop timers and the single PH.
  13. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Couldn't disagree more really. I think it's fun because a lot of them are rare with unknown spawn mechanics. If you could walk in and spawn any mob in an hour or 2 it really wouldn't be much of a challenge. Nobody is "making" players invest any hours at all. If you don't think it's fun, do something else.
  14. GoldenFrog Augur

I got my Minotaur Hero this afternoon after several hundred as well. Thank you again for the information, Bobby and gratz to your early-spawn, Orbital.

Also, I accept that more named will be added. This isn't for us. Having us recamp/revisit zones isn't a concern of the designers. I'm okay with that now.
  15. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Grazhak the Berzerker is a named in Rathe Mountains but he isn't listed on the Hunters achievement. RAGE!
  16. Orbital101 Augur

They can delete the Rathe Mountain Hunter for all I care lol
  17. Orbital101 Augur

A little warning about Acrylia Cavern... Kill the a grimling arch sage before trigering the Khati Sha event or that PH wont respawn.
  18. Zaggan Journeyman

Two of the three added to SolC seem to be part of the wizzie 1.5 ring event. I'm doing the pre-quest right now to see if that will give credit.

Orbital, in Cazic the Tae Ew bloodfiend that you had with a question mark is the correct location. Got him yesterday. Furthest east of the three lizzies in that camp.
  19. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

This seems correct from the info I can find... "a furious magma guardian" and "an inflamed champion" are part of the wizard 1.5 ring event quest. Is there some other way to spawn them? If not I'd think they should be removed from the achievement.
  20. Manditik New Member

I got "A Lumbering Beast" just now. When I did a con it showed "A rare creature" it was in the tunnel past Aerin'Dar +5162, +316. It wasn't up after the boss kill. I had to clear the tunnel a few times.
    GoldenFrog and Orbital101 like this.