Live Update Bugs 06/21/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Cleaver Augur

2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

When I use the command "/outputfile missingspells", the txt-file list spells I already have
    For example, I have rimeblast cascade rk III, yet it lists(among other spells I have):

Code:
    101    Rimeblast Cascade
    101    Rimeblast Cascade II
    101    Rimeblast Cascade III

3. Baldur Augur

Another issue with "/outputfile missingspells":

On TLPs it's listing spells that aren't in the game yet. Specifically on Phinny it's listing all GoD spells at 65 which aren't in the game yet. It's also listing some lower level auras from Prophecy of Ro. It must not be comparing the expansion of the spell with the expansion the server is on to exclude it from the dump.
  4. Caemien Elder

Bristlebane server, guild anchors not working. Will try to pick them up and replace them later
  5. Xorsazis Augur

In Miragul's Menagerie: Frozen Nightmare LDoN raid:

Albino spiders are using the Doug models.
  6. Caell Augur

105 Enchanter
    /outputfiles missingSpells

85 Hypnotic Stare Mindwipe

This is not a memorizable spell, but one randomly triggered by Hypnotic Stare. So it shouldn't show up as a spell that is missing.
  7. Caell Augur

Visage of the Daft Trickster when attempting to drop into the Illusion key ring says "Only illusion items may be placed in the illusion key ring."
  8. GoldenFrog Augur

Achievements: SoVelious -> Hunter: Hunter of Eastern Wastes
    - Chief Ry`Gorr does not give credit for kills.

a Ry`Gorr minstrel and Warden Bruke did
    Have not killed Firbrand the Black yet.
  9. Malbro Augur

Anchors broken again. Just tried on my alt bst and both failed.
  10. Caell Augur

79 Focus Mass Runed Spellcaster's Empowering Essence

Also are we sure this spell is really attainable in the game? eqtraders has no recipe and Alla has several entries where they have tried every combination they could think of and never found it.

This should be the recipe if you go by all the preceding spells in the line, but it doesn't combine.
    Ink Additive of the Nameless
    Quill of the Coercer
    Conjuring Thickener
    Ink of Druzzil Ro
    Ink of Prexus
    Runic Charta Arcanum
  11. Aneia Master

Not sure if this is directly related to 6/21 patch hunter achievements, I just didn't notice until today.

Achievement: Conqueror of the Hole on Phinigel Server

Kill Nortlav the Scalekeeper to complete. Currently (LDoN era), Echo of Nortlav spawns in The Ruins of Old Paineel open zone. The Ruins of Old Paineel raid expedition offered by the Agent of Change still contains the Master Yael version of the zone. Killing Echo of Nortlav in the open zone did not update the achievement. AFAIK Echo of Nortlav replaces Nortlav the Scalekeeper in one of the zone version changes.
  12. JolineSZ Augur

The new output file missing spells is somewhat useless unless you want to sort and delete 99% of the spells listed there. Every single RK1 and RK2 spell is listed because you already have RK3. On the Top there are spells listed that do not exist.
    e.g. Forpar's Psalm of Pain it was a Test Server Song lvl 52, but the real one is called Rizlona's Fire and is lvl 53.
    There are also effects listed instead of the spell that does this effect. e.g. Chant of Magic lvl 1. The spell is called, Fufil's Curtailing Chant and is lvl 30. Or stuff that does not exist at all e.g. Fabled Minor Illusion's Balm. Or RK3 spells where oly RK1 and 2 is available.
    So this list is -----pffffff
  13. Deillusional Augur

We still have no new guild hall items, Shadows of Doom, AB Server
  14. JolineSZ Augur

15. Ismel Augur

Polyrefractive Rune

[45049/6625] Polyrefractive Rune
    Classes: ENC/105
    Skill: Abjuration
    Mana: 2859
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 5s, Recast: 2.5s, Rest: 1.5s
    Duration: 42m (420 ticks), Extendable: Yes, Dispelable: Yes
    1: Absorb Damage: 100%, Total: 86776
    2: Cast: Polyrefractive Rune Strike on Rune Fade
    Text: A glowing shimmer of multicolored runes surrounds you.

The Polyrefractive Rune Strike still do not work, and it have not worked after the patch in April.

The Enchanter epic click have the same problem.

PS: Guild hall anchor is gone yet again, Raging furry guild hall on AB.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  16. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yep, same here

I tried everything I could think of, including deleting all of the layout files, but they just flat out will not work now. Not only do they not work again, Daybreak somehow made the problem worse.
  17. Tolzol Augur

Cry havoc/cry carnage has never stacked with cleaving acrimony, and reckless abandon has been blocking brutal since they changed DMG modifier stacking a few months back.
  18. GoldenFrog Augur

Not every Rk1 and Rk2 is listed - just those you didn't scribe. Still not very useful, I agree.

And as Joline mentioned, and was reported on test, there are non-existent spells included as well as secondary effects which aren't PC-usable:
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

These should be fixed for the July Patch. Thank you.

I think it is correct that this cannot yet be created. It's on my long list to look at but at a low priority.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I';
    Well. I will not be able to fix any spam click issues as that will be code not data.
    The reason it probably now has stacking conflicts is it changed from a bard spell (which has all sorts of special handling) to a non-bard "standard" spell, and probably why it now stacks with the bard version (see the previous comment about special handling)

So I guess that comes to. what do bards prefer? the original version that may be more likely to break melody because it is a bard spell or the new version that is less likely to break melody, but has stacking issues. AND! this is not the thread to have this conversation. Please start a thread in the Bard Class forums.