Help Us Celebrate 18 Years!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teksuo New Member

This post has a weird timing..
    Trying to get positive nostalgia going during a failed patch window that keeps extending o_O
    Rufas Rocksmoker likes this.
  2. Axrelis New Member

Wish I could start a pool on the crybabies that are quitting and gonna stop paying are the very first to log on when the servers are back up. I hear holding your breath and stomping up and down works!
    Klonn likes this.
  3. Rumplestilskin Lorekeeper

If those Dems would stop their McCarthyism-type attacks on the Russians and innocent American politicians maybe DB would try harder to fix stuff for us Yanks!:p
  4. Quick Ben New Member

Quick!!! Don't nobody go nowhere!
  5. XAxum New Member

so which is it? people calling in and they just dont care? or you guys just dont care? answers are demanded at this point.... *from paying costumer.. 3 accounts*
  6. PlanetNine New Member

I came back to play EQ again tonight !

I'm all set and ready ! Let's do this !
  7. Kornfed New Member

I had to break out my star wars plastic light saber today. I've ransacked the kitchen, attacked the dog and tried to hit hummingbirds coming in to use the feeder. When is EQ coming back up?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Zimah New Member

Still celebrating bad patches after 18 years.....I LOVE THIS GAME!
  9. Montag Augur

Back then I was a stringer for a semi-major newspaper's "Computers" section. We would recieve early copies of games to review, having already been in EQ beta phase 4 I was pretty excited to see Everquest in that stack of games to choose from.

My review was glowing to say the least, and here I am 18 years later starting all over again on the latest progression server. :)
  10. Badname3334 New Member

HOW ABOUT SONY AMERICA/DAY SCUM JUST KISSES MY , YOU ALL CANCELING MY SUBSCRIPTION AS I REALLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, THE SAME LOSERS STILL WORK THERE JUST A DIFFERENT NAME.
  11. Ed Money New Member

I imagine all the Dev's sound like this.
  12. almight wizard New Member

Now I know what Clark W. Griswald felt like when Wally World was closed.
  13. Tabdar Twinkletoes New Member

-------------------------

I went to EB Games one day back in 2002 and that same gold box caught my eye. I have no idea what I did with it because my life has changed so much over the years. I remember the cloth map I thought was super cool and the little figurine. My first toon was a half-elf ranger as well. Spent lots of time in Black Burrow and the Karanas. I left in 2005 aggravated with Sony but recently found EQ again with Day Break. DB does a great job with the game and I am loving EQ again. Now I have daughters playing and can take them to the old zones. Lots of fun.

Tabdar forever on Bristlebane
  14. Fuzzbutt Elder

So you're saying I should pay for a service I can't use because it's down the whole day on my one day off? lol
  15. kizant Augur

So when did you learn about these potentially long patch/update processes? Is this the first time you've seen the game updated? If so, then I'd like to inform you that this is normal and part of what to expect when you pay for service. If it's unacceptable then unsubscribe. Complaining about it isn't going to get you anywhere.
  16. almight wizard New Member

Actually it does pay off to complain. Why do you think people go on strike?
  17. vaio007 Elder

The irony... in complaining about people complaining as if that's any better.

People complain because it makes them feel better. It's therapeutic. Just like you.
  18. almight wizard New Member

Servers are up folks
  19. kizant Augur

People on strike are not working which has a negative impact on a company's production. Complaining on the forum has no negative impact whatsoever.
  20. kizant Augur

Oh I'm not complaining. I'm just informing, because I'm a helpful member of the community. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.