Agnarr and what the heck to main?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by northstar, Jun 12, 2017.

1. TLP Addict Augur

Was in a guild on phinny were everyone was required to be in voice comms (mic not required) meanwhile the raid leader typed absolutely everything, never heard the guys voice once, so we all followed his typed instructions while voice comms was basically just lots of nonsense.
  2. Yruc Augur

Wow, as a person with a speech impairment I want to join your guild's voice chat and say hi.
  3. northstar Augur

its the VC in its entirety, people talking about stuff I really don't want to listen too, I rather join Quest and talk to local people and have my phone bill cost $3000 a month...

I am very tempted to start a guild just to get people using guild chat and forming a community "In" the game. maybe it might not be the biggest guild but it will be a place people can immerse in the content they are playing....
    Eqplayer1999 and Agalloch like this.
  4. Agalloch New Member

I want to join this guild.
    northstar likes this.
  5. Mashef Augur

Thoroughly enjoy your rant about voice comms. It is 100% on point. Most people are distracted when gaming and don't listen because they have music playing, the TV on, a wife or child demanding attention, or too much adult material streaming to truly listen.

Play a dps class so you don't ever have to speak up or truly listen. It's pretty easy to sit in front off a dragon, snake, 4 arm or God type until it is engaged and start dps at 95%

Voice comm has value for certain classes like healers and tanks who may need to make in encounter adjustments.
  6. northstar Augur

Lets do it, I cant remember my characters name off the top of my head atm, just PM me through my inbox here. be happy to start a Genuine old school guild. The guild would be simple No External Web Page, and No Voice Chat. When people are online we group together, or if you just want to keeping to yourself not an issue....
  7. northstar Augur

Thanks its appreciated, I just really find it extremely distracting...
    I rather Adapt in game to the situation I am concentrating on, then yell and scream at people having a shin dig in voice chat. but that's just how I roll.. ;)
  8. Urshulgi Augur

Unfortunate for you. Still, I don't want to hear annoying voices. Particularly since people with annoying voices seem to be the ones who enjoy talking the most.