Live Update Bugs 06/21/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 21, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Lennyn Elder

There are no Greater Wisps in Nektulos Forest. There were last night though, lots of them.
  3. Lennyn Elder

I forgot to say, that was on Agnarr, not sure if that matters.
  4. Ranonman Elder

Conqueror of the Halls of Honor - It didn't work. I've attempted 2 of 3 HoH trials with flagged and unflagged toons.
  5. MeloxXx Journeyman

Breath of Harmony fix didn't fix, still interrupts /melody

To reproduce:
    Create a Hotkey with /useitem <x> <y> (whatever ur bag slot is)

Start a melody with 1 song, e.g Arcane Melody

Spam hotkey, it will break within 3 or 4 song starts.

Have found it interrupts (so far, not tested all songs)
    Fatesong of Jocelyn
    Nilsara's Aria
    Warsong

Have found that it doesn't interrupt
    Aria of Maetanrus
    Voice of Silisia

The ones that it doesn't interrupt seem to have mana cost, dunno if that's coinkydink.

MeloxXx
  6. svann Augur

Darkened Breath of Harmony still breaks melody.
    It tends to happen when clicked just about at the end of a song. This is actually a bug that has been around for a long time. I think it can happen with every instant cast clickie.
  7. Stell_CT Elder

Cazic, Guild hall and village is back. My anchors don't work even after Dzarn's workaround from last time.
  8. Lisard Silly

Berserker's:

Brutal discipline and Reckless abandon are canceling each other out (use to stack). dunno if this is intended or not....

Cleaving Acrimony and Cry Carnage are also blocking each other

but in 1 16 hour patch you just completely destroyed the berserker class lol
  9. Krinni Journeyman

[Thu Jun 22 01:46:20 2017] Your Brutal Discipline Rk. III spell did not take hold. (Blocked by Reckless Abandon V.)

brutal used to stack with RA, now if your using RA and click brutal it uses the timer but wont go on. maybe check this stuff on test before you change stuff you dont understand.
  10. Krinni Journeyman

cleaving acrimony now will get rid of cry carnage and cant be used while cleaving is on
  11. Maedhros High King

Its working when I use it on my bard, will only break melody if I spam click it.
    What ISNT working is that it does not stack with the cleric buff, Armor of the Ardent, or the paladin buff Armor of Formidable Faith. The song that I load in the spell bar does in fact stack with those buffs, just not the clicky on the weapon.
  12. GoldenFrog Augur

Achievement:: EQ->Raids->Conquerer of the Caverns of Exile:
    Culthor the Gatekeeper does not give credit for his kill.
  13. Siny Augur

I presume from comments about housing in https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...er-maintenance-june-21st.242041/#post-3559783, that u mean that only the issues caused during the patch, were resolved.

In any case I did a round of my housing and found 3 further houses affected. 2 with the contents gone but the house itself and yard fine, and one with the house and yard gone and the contents apparently still there.

I also checked Pikeys guild hall and its still empty

These houses were definately ok 2 weeks ago when I did my last round and added to escrow. So whether its last nights patch or again the intense lag on AB I cant say, but apart from escrow I havent done anything for ages with housing, for fear of further corruption.

So AB u need to check your housing again.
  14. Lerilon Lorekeeper

Cohort's Natureward Leggings and Selrach's Natureward Leggings both have Ferocity XI. All the other stats on the Darkened Sebilis Scale Greaves are very close to or better than Selrach's, but you only put Ferocity X on them. They should be XI
  15. Starkxx Journeyman

I've never had it break melody pre patch. Any instant clickie will break melody if you constantly spam it. However the patch broke stacking with the self shielding line of buffs. For example it overwrites the self AC thorn clickie (seashell thingie) dropped from Tempest.
  16. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Source: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...er-maintenance-june-21st.242041/#post-3559783
    Does that mean Guild halls can be filled again?

Because ours (Raging Fury) lost its contents *again* (that's the third time this year we had a complete wipe of our Guild Hall interieur, including the deletion of the items) and we didn't even had the stuff back we lost three weeks ago.
  17. Schadenfreude Augur

Pre-patch it broke /melody for me every single time, now it only does so if you spam it over and over. The click also stacks with the song of the same name, not sure if that's new though.

As you say unfortunately it now overwrites the Spinecoat click and fails to land if anyone in the group has a higher AC buff in the same slot (Ranger, Druid spring to mind immediately).
  18. Spellfire Augur

Force the Forcefull:

task step: open the chest - none spawned when done

Task giver: Karth Punox Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay
  19. Ghubuk Augur

Darkened Breath of Harmony still breaking melody. As well, the doben spry sonata song is now getting rid of buff from Violet Conch of the Tempest.
  20. Dzarn Developer

Thank you for the report.
    We've confirmed the bug with this achievement and it should be fixed in the July patch.