Is there an event happening in LGuk?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Dwimmer, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Dwimmer New Member

Shin Knight at the zone in tripled me for 1500. Is LGuk in HH mode like Seb?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. CrazyLarth Augur

Hardcore Heritage: BB, CT, Guk, Unrest

From Jun 7, 2017 at 12:00 AM to Jun 21, 2017 at 11:59 PM
    Riou likes this.
  4. Scorrpio Augur

IIRC, if you type /pick, you can pick a regular version of the HH dungeon.
  5. Treiln Augur

How does this whole /pick thing work? I understand the concept of it, I just don't understand the execution of the command.
  6. Scorrpio Augur

Guess I was wrong. Zoned into LGuk, mobs are definitelly higher than usual. /pick says that is the only instance. Kinda wondering what that means for people who are regular level appropriate and need stuff from there for quests and such.

/pick is an instancing tool for overcrowded zones. If I understand right, when a zone has more people than a certain threshold, an additional instance of the zone is spawned. When you type /pick, a window opens showing available instances and how many people in each. You select an instance and click Go. Alsom each instance has an ID number. You can just type /pick <ID number> and you will switch over to that instance.
  7. Khaelum New Member

I made the same mistake 3 days ago lol
  8. Treiln Augur

I see that this HH doesn't involve Seb. So are these ones just up to 85?
  9. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

Fanra's Wiki here is very helpful.
  10. Visitor Augur

Introduced with last patch, /calendar or EQ button>Alerts> Event Calendar. This will allow you to be informed of things current and upcoming .
  11. Warpeace Augur

They have to wait for it to revert back to normal.
  12. Sissruukk Rogue One

Old Seb is HH until July 4, roughly 100-105 level mobs in there.