Berserker Top Dps

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Tigger, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Zolav Augur

Your a special one aren't you.
    Kravin likes this.
  2. Kravin Journeyman

right? lmfao......
  3. HeatherPurrs Augur

Zerks are fine. I want to pull. Rogues let them be a stronger second on dps. Some class is always going to be #1 DPS fine with me. I want to pull. Give me the tools I need and leave Zerks alone.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

You can pull now. It just annoys the tanks that have to peel the mob off you vs starting with aggro then ae'ing when they hit camp.
  5. HeatherPurrs Augur

I know it! ;)
  6. fransisco Augur

[IMG]
    Joker likes this.
  7. Tucoh Augur

Yep. And zerkers can pull too!
    [IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator
    Joker likes this.
  8. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Rogues don't self heal without potions or a merc .... unless you are talking about weapon procs.
  9. Quatreh Elder

Zerker can lifetap 18 sec each 15 min, but they can t mezz // like monk and rogue did, they can t drop aggro in fight like Monk and rogue can, each class got strenght each class got weakness. For DPS zerker need hurt themself ( 90% hp for trig proc then blind and before last nerf root). Yes in EoK we got disconcerting discipline for help the sustain. I think this was a good idea cause we need help in sustain, Was this disc nicely tuned ? I don t think. Does she deserve a nerf ? Of course yeah! Does she deserve a nerf that anihilate it ? NO !
    kizant likes this.
  10. fransisco Augur

The question is, how big of a nerf is it?
    If berzerkers are sometimes beaten by wizards and rogues, it was just right.
    If berzerkers are still top parses, then it wasn't big enough
    If berzerkers cannot beat wizards/rogues in ANY event, then it was too large
  11. Brohg Augur

I think the question is, how many violations of the common-sense "don't call for nerfs" rule will it take for you to recognize maybe it's not the fault of other players that you feel bad about yourself?
    p2aa likes this.
  12. Sancus Augur

I miss Piestro :(
  13. Cleaver Augur

In a perfect world Rogue/Ber/Nec/Wiz would all be competitive with each other. Even with this nerf there is still 1 class that is putting up stupid numbers that others cannot compete with and we all know who that is.
  14. fransisco Augur

lol

You're getting as bad as p2aa Brohg.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  15. p2aa Augur

Deflecting to other people when the truth is being said about you ? That's not surprising coming from you. What positive contribution has you brought on these forums in the last months ?
  16. Phrovo1 Augur

so you would rather all other classes get buffed and stomp content even harder than you already are?
  17. Chaosflux Augur

***except monks***
  18. Behelit Augur

Stomp content? I remember TDS clears of Arx taking ~1.5hrs, with only 1 more event in EoK it takes just about 3hrs. Now it'll be over 3hrs for even RoI, I shudder to think how long other guilds will take to clear EIGHT events...

I'm fine with lowering zerker dps for balance purposes, but EoK raids should have their HP's and invulnerability phases looked at so that events dont take 20min+ for most guilds.
  19. Phrovo1 Augur

people still play monks?
  20. fransisco Augur

I hear they make decent vendors....