Everquest Miniatures

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Reolus, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Reolus New Member

Hi Guys,

Recently picked up some EQ pewter miniatures on Ebay and wanted to find out some more information about them. Does anyone know how many different miniatures were made? It seems incredibly difficult to find out any information on these.

I know there are the following, please let me know if there are more.
    Firiona Vie
    Dragon
    Dwarf
    Barbarian Warrior
    Wood Elf Rogue
    Erudite
    Ogre
    Troll
    Human Cleric
    Iksar Shaman

I think there were also a few mounts made for EQ2 as well if I am not mistaken.

Been playing the game on and off since the beginning, but I thought I would throw this question to you veterns ;)
    Prathun likes this.
  2. Ishtass Augur

Even in pewter form, monks get no love
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Some stuff came with boxed sets, like the cloth maps and wizard staffs? So might be rewards for buying boxed sets?
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Pictures would help to determine if they are legit official miniatures or basically fanart.
  5. Brohg Augur

Dude, but I Googled it!
  6. Chaosflux Augur

I have the Talisman Metamorphic Totem that came with gates of discord (?) Box I got a Best Buy when that was current.

I can PM you a picture if you would like.

I should have 3 of them, though one is missing the black jewel in the talismans arms.

I also have afew more things that came with special boxes that are not on your list of similar pewter construction. One was the Everquest logo, I can't remember what the other was.
  7. Reolus New Member

Here are some links to photos (hopefully this works, never used photobucket before)

These are the ones that I currently own
    http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q416/Reolus/Everquest Miniatures 1_zpsfthrdbb5.jpg

Here are other pics that I was able to find
    http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q416/Reolus/Everquest Miniatures 2_zpsged3ybng.jpg

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q416/Reolus/41ewNxPQeSL._AC_SX430__zpspea67us4.jpg

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q416/Reolus/download_zpsog3hmcxr.jpg

I'm only looking for information on the pewter characters, not so much the keychains and such. Thanks for the responses so far :)
  8. Goranothos Augur

Reolus, go to photobucket, go to the picture, copy the IMG link and paste it directly into your forum message. The pic should show up right in the forum message without us having to click any links.
  9. Reolus New Member

Thanks Goranothos,

Hopefully here's the pictures!

These are the ones that I have

[IMG]

Other pic from Google

[IMG]

Seems like a bonus in an EQ2 collector set

[IMG]

Not sure

[IMG]
    Fanra likes this.
  10. Chaosflux Augur

Those might be from the Everquest D20 pen and paper
  11. Pack Journeyman

[IMG]

this is from one of the bigger collections that had a bunch of expansions with it. Maybe the gold tin one? whatever that was called. Also, the miniature FV was another one that was included with an boxed expansion. I'm willing to bet that's where they all came from, just pieced together over the years.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Looks like its a couple choices:
    #1 - on the auction at ebay the seller mentioned he picked these up while working for Sony in 2000 and were only given out to employees. BUT
    #2 - you can find pictures of them in clear plastic boxes on cardboard backs like most game figurines come on with dates of 2001.
    #3 - Box Sets
    #4 - All of the above, which I think is true.
  13. Reolus New Member

Thanks for the responses. Any idea if there is a resource out there that lists which ones exist and what they came in?
  14. Elyssanda Bardbrain

15. Bigstomp Augur

Pretty sure I have one of these around somewhere. They were given out during fanfaire a couple years ago. Of course they may pre-date that and just have been extra's sony had kicking around too.