Live Update Bugs 05/18/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 18, 2017.

1. CrazyLarth Augur

i re-did the quest yesterday and got an update this time.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I expect that it is a bug I have fixed, and thus why I am not finding it.
  3. RadarX Augur

As a reminder, this thread is Live update issues only. Let's stay on topic please.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yet more issues on AB, used my Throne of Heros AA and ended up in Plane of Knowledge. :rolleyes: AA is now greyed out.
  5. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

or they can add him back in since they want live servers looking like 1999 already i hate the old wepaon models
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

After I have started the game(I run it in fullscreen), the first 2 mouseclicks in the game(after char select), seems to "minimize" the EQ client, after that it works as normal, this started after the latest update.
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

Lucky you, I have EQ self-minimize every 20 minutes or so, and it drives me nuts.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Have you turned off your computers automatic updates? And then restart your computer.
  9. Qbert Gallifreyan

I turn off my computer after every time I use it, I don't have automatic updates on and this has been happening for a couple weeks.
  10. High Voltage Augur

Playing on AB, I did the task "Just Recompense" in Brother Island, after completion I camped out while still in the instance.
    One account I loaded my offline trader, everything went ok as the toon was standing next to the quest giver in the static zone when I loaded him again.
    The other account I switched to another server and played for a while, when I switched back this char was standing in South Ro next to the LDoN instance entry, NNW of the wayfarer camp. My bind point is in the guild lobby, origin is Crescent Reach.
  11. Ismel Augur

Froglok Krup Protector is not part of Hunter of ruins of Sebilis, and as far as I can tell do not spawn in HH Old Sebilis, much sadness about that as its one of the few mobs that can drop caster gear.
  12. Siny Augur

Not really a bug. Theres a limit to how much logic devs can put into the game, to determine where a toon should return to. If it cant figure it out, then u end up near the entrance of the last LDoN you last did (Im sure someone else can tell you the historical reasons for this location). In any case, will never return you to either your bind point or origin.
  13. High Voltage Augur

In the tutorial on AB my a level 4 Beastlord got 2 percent worth of XP for killing a yellow, on some even cons less than 1 percent. If memory serves well, that used to be much, much more.
  14. High Voltage Augur

My fault, as the toon shared experience within the fellowship.
  15. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Currently "Hunter of Veeshan's Peak (Enhanced)" has multiple expansion eras in which you cannot even attempt to complete it. All of the named for the "Enhanced" achievement spawn with the revamp of VP which I believe currently is set to Dragons of Norrath expansion opening.

I believe the achievement switches from the "Hunter of Veeshan's Peak" to the "Enhanced" version when the Lost Dungeons of Norrath expansion unlocks (verified that Phinigel has the "Enhanced" version and Ragefire has the "Old" version at the time of this writing). Which means that from LDoN until Dragons of Norrath this achievement isn't possible to complete.

Any chance we could move the "Enhanced" switch timetable to whatever expansion VP 2.0 goes live? Please and thank you. Also I'm failure sure I've spent more total time on Classic Hunter achievement than like 3-4 live xpacs combined.
  16. Goodn Augur

When Clayton Teek gives the Bonus task for Fate Rewards the Bold, he will send you to Karth Punox, not Tarl Punox (who is the mob that actually gives FRtB).

This is the second time I've noticed this in the past 2 weeks.
    Zardifo Stonefist likes this.
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

You are correct. I'll move it to DoN.
    Bobbybick likes this.
  18. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Goodn, I was about to post the same thing. We did this the other day, twice actually, and both times ported us from PoK to Karth, then had to zone out and back in to get updates.
  19. svann Augur

Guardian Circle II from Darkened Sebilite Scale Neckguard is ending early. It is supposed to be an permanent aura but is only lasting about a minute.
  20. Schadenfreude Augur

Those types of click are not permanent.