Test Update 06/13/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 13, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. gotwar Gotcharms

Test patch has caused some tomfoolery in guild management. Upon initial login, all the guild ranks appear to be set to default (the ranks as they are when you first create a guild), once you sort the list or zone, the rank names you've assigned return.

We are also unable promote/demote anyone. When we try to demote, we get a message saying "Your target is same/higher rank as you in your current guild." When we try to promote, we get "You have invited Gotwar to become a member of the guild." Replace "Gotwar" with whatever member was targeted.

We're also unable to change guild notes and members are not popping up in guild; management after zoning.
  3. Bofurry New Member

To add from what Gotwar said , when someone log in , others have to zone to see him or her in list , same with changing someone public note ... if you invite someone into guild , you can promote him / her but if its someone already in guild you cant , in both case tho , if you try to demote it says " your target is same/higher rank as you in your current guild .
  4. Orbital101 Augur

Shadow of Luclin as Hunter of Jaggedpine Forest again which is also in Old world Everquest Hunter.
    Shadow of Luclin as Hunter of Stonebrunt Mountains which is also in Old world Everquest Hunter
    Legacy of Ykesha have Hunter of the Cavern of Exile which was also in Kunark.

Though, i'm seeing some achievement with(New Monsters) but still lots of the same so im guessing its intended. Im going through the list while I label these monsters down!
  5. Splittin Journeyman

Combat abilities window, not being able to look at combat abilities below level 80..
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

/sarcasm on

Was /outputfile Known recipes omitted by accident from the notes?

/sarcasm off
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Posted this in the Live Bugs thread earlier but figured here might be more appropriate because of the new updates:

Achievement->Kunark->Hunter of Veeshan's Peak

The "Enhanced" Version of this achievement is going active when servers reach the Lost Dungeons of Norrath expansion, however Veeshan's Peak 2.0 (Where the mobs spawn for this achievement) does not go live until (I believe) Dragons of Norrath.
  8. mmats Augur

Golems assisting frogs now in sebilis, and vice versa. Didnt used to be this way. Can anyone else confirm?
  9. Hludwolf Developer

We are investigating this issue.
  10. Orbital101 Augur

Hunter of Twilight Sea will be hard to complete this way...
    [IMG]
  11. Xorsazis Augur

Aren't Monks/Beastlords the only classes with the Block skill? This pretty much ruins this belt for all tank classes.

EDIT: Looks like they are adding Block and Parry is staying. Moving on.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

These are the expansions when those zones actually became available, instead of where they are located. They are now required in the new expansions, where they were optional before.

I addressed this there. This should be fixed for the live patch.
  13. Angahran Augur

How about /outputfile unknownRecipes ?
  14. Hludwolf Developer

Found the cause of this issue. Test is coming down shortly to fix it. No other changes.
    Soju and gotwar like this.
  15. Catashe Augur

Techincally wasn't Stonebrunt Mountains released in Velious with the Warrens? I mean I hope I ain't crazy here.. Now Jaggedpine Forest was released in Luclin... Maybe confusing the two?
  16. Orbital101 Augur

Velious:General:Scarslayer as Hunter of The Frozen Tower in the list but there is no achievement created in Hunter.
  17. Dzarn Developer

Thanks for the report. It looks like there's a data error that is causing the achievement to be hidden until you have slain 'The Head Usher' and 'Narmak Berreka', this will be fixed for the July patch.
  18. Orbital101 Augur

Done on test server:
    Like you said the achievement unlocked after killing the Head Usher > Narmak Berreka.
    [IMG]

[Tue Jun 20 22:23:33 2017] You have slain Xalgoti! did not update
    The achievement is missing both named that unlock the achievement.
    I also did not kill the maggot infested flesh and Daman. Unless the achievement keep track from weeks ago... If only Luclin, PoP and Ykesha could also look that far back...
  19. Orbital101 Augur

20. Orbital101 Augur

Hunter of the Crystal Cavern, Iceclad Ocean, Siren's Grotto and Wakening Land dont update Scarslayer. Possibly PoM, Velk, DN and WW as well.

Cobaltscar got added later but not in Scarslayer.