Test Update 05/09/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 9, 2017.

1. Vindicate Elder

The damage ratios on Darkened Ebon Mace and Darkened Sword of the Morning do not seem to be up to par with the rest of the gear in the HH Old Sebilis zone, they seem to be about 50 damage points low. For every other class the 1 hand weapons are fairly equal to current EoK 1 handers, these two knight 1 hand weapons are closer to a few expansions old, as far as damage vs delay goes. The rest of the stats seem to fit normally.
  2. Hludwolf Developer

Issues with a physical machine for test only. Should be resolved today with the test patch.
  3. Vindicate Elder

The Darkened Breath of Harmony instant click, Dobren's Spry Sonata Rk. II, is interrupting song casting in /melody. Not sure if this was intended or not, but somewhat impractical to ever really use. It could be more practical if it was like the bard breastplate clicks, these do not interrupt song casting.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll look into these. Thanks! And thanks for the full names, that is a huge help.

I also made these changes:
    "Added cleave to Darkened Sebilite Scale Vambraces and ferocity to Darkened Dark Scale Greaves and Darkened Sebilite Scale Leggings."
    please let me know if I missed the effects on other items.

Edit: Followup:
    The Darkened Breath of Harmony thing is because it is a bard spell :/ So I'm creating a copy that is not a bard spell and adding it to the item.
    The Darkened Ebon Mace and Darkened Sword of the Morning issue was a typo. I had 6.45 instead of 8.45 in my spreadsheet.
    Will be fixed in the June update (297 is the new raw damage value)