Good's Maps Pack

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

Map pack 2017-05-16 is out
    -Hunter labels from old zones and Kunark as been added.
    Hunter of Accursed Temple of Cazic-Thule and Veeshan's Peak is incomplete but I will add it some time this week.

I'm also missing information on
    Hunter of Timorous Deep:
    Captain Crag, Captain Velinos, Chartsman Longneck, Chartsman Tailbones, First Mate Daggerfist, First Mate Morgan.

Hunter of the Warsliks Wood:
    Gibold Goblin Stomper
    I went through a couple of servers looking for them but no luck...

I added a * at the end of roaming nameds
    If a label goes like this Name*type/need loc as in
    Kroldir_Thunderhoof*centaur/need_loc
    Knari_Morawk*Eviak/need_loc
    etc...

Thats because I could not find a accurate location any where and I just planted the label in the middle of the pack of dots on where it was the most seen on magelo.

So let say
    Kroldir_Thunderhoof*centaur/need_loc... good chance the PH is a roaming centaur and I planted the label where there was the most centaurs in that area. So far it worked just fine for me working that way. I will fix those labels as I progress through my hunter achievements.

If a label as (not accurate) thats because I ended up killing the name before I could plant the label exacly on top of the spawn in a room of multiple mobs next to each others and I will eventually get that fixed.

Every other label as been planted on top of the spawn with bard high sun song. The only zone that you cant really rely on the labels is Trakanon's Teeth where all the nameds are spawned by killing hunters and foragers. I did put the labels on top of there spawn but it ended up been way to random to be accurate. This zone is best with up to 6 trackers and perma killing the 6 hunters/foragers as they instant respawn as one of like 25 random named or as another foragers/hunters.

Let me know ASAP if something is wrong, missing or have some hot accurate location for me to add/fix.

Also I realized that not many people know how to use the search tool on the map window. This work similar to the Find tool. When You click on search it will show all the labels on the map in a list. If you select one of those name it will plant a red X on the map.

This is where the name that you have targeted (or looking for) will be. If you close the search by either clicking Hide or left clicking on the map and then right click on that X... It should start a path to it similar to the Find. You might have to be away from walls and preferably in a wider room for it to work in some tight dungeons and it will most likely not work if you start from zone in and try to get to the very end of lower guk. Hope that help...

Untill next update safe traveling or should I say safe hunting!

To download the pack click >> Here <<
    Reynen, Zaviere and Fanra like this.
  2. Zaviere Augur

Still think you're totally crazy, but great work none the less, as always, Good :p
  3. Mithra Augur

I only checked cause you mentioned rogue, everything looks good but you missed dulak mob:
    P 525, 725, 0.0000, 0, 0, 0, 2, Siska_the_Spurned

Thanks for all your hard work Goodurden.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

Added and updated with more accurate labels for old world hunters.

I will keep my labels for North Ro, South Ro for now but I will probably remove them eventually as we tried so many things to come up to the conclusion that mobs pop from random type to a different type to a different location. So kill everything in sight and pray for the best.
  5. Orbital101 Augur

Hunter of Accursed Temple of Cazic-Thule is in.
    Fanra likes this.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

The 'a rabid chokidai#1,#2,#3 in ChardokB doesnt seem to be always re spawning as the same # Worked that way for me but dint for some so dont camp one PH thinking you might get it 100% ;(
  7. Orbital101 Augur

Added Najena:
    [IMG]

and

ChardokB:
    [IMG]

Ishtass and Fanra like this.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Added Toxxulia Forest:
    [IMG]

Now back to Epics labeling!

Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Fanra like this.
  9. Nolrog Augur

So if I understand this correctly, I will have 2 different map packs? One for the one we are used to and another for one that is just for collection ground spawns?
  10. Orbital101 Augur

yes and you switch from the scroll down in the top left corner of your map window where it says default... I dint want to over flood the layers with hundred of labels so I made another folder. I'm obviously missing some but the goal was to regroup each set by area. I also got some info for the Ancients from FM in that ground spawn folder. Its optional if you want to use it or not its up to you. The main folder that you want to keep it at most of the time is the Good's Map. You can also choose not to load the ground spawn folder. It only contain zones that involve collection achievements. So if your in a zone pre TDS, considering RoF isnt complete good chance the map will be blank.
    Fanra likes this.
  11. Orbital101 Augur

Added the Berserker, Enchanter, Magician, Monk, Paladin, Warrior 1.0, Pre, 1.5 and 2.0 missing labels I still need to add these
    Paladin
    Vxed, Head straight up the center to the top and fight Vuranish Xxuro(Pal1.5)
    Dranik's Hollows C, a.k.a. Murkglider Hive - Kill Muridae the Plagued
    Akera on the fourth island in the Plane of Sky

Magician
    Kithicor Forest from the level 40 Enraged Dread Wolf that spawns at night.

Enchanter
    Tower of Frozen Shadow: Advisor Svartmane(Ench1.5)

I will add them while doing the Beastlord epic sometime this week or next and the last 3 class left (Druid, Ranger, Bard) when time allow. I wanted to update everything at once but some are asking for the update ASAP. Everything Epic related should be on layer 2 with some exception that was over lapping with the Hunter and the Guild Masters. In that case they would stay on layer3 for Hunter and moved to layer2 for GMs There might be issues with TLP servers and revamped zone since everything was done on live.

Let me know if anything else is missing or wrong, thx!
    Fanra likes this.
  12. Orbital101 Augur

Open to sugestion on *usefull* quests that involve missing NPCs or ground spawn or that is important to keep up for X reason but useless to kill for sport beside Epics quest, BiC and Shawl quests.
  13. Orbital101 Augur

Maps Pack 2017-06-04 with all 16 Epics.
    Just missing:
    Natimbi
    Noc Juggernaut kill(Drd1.5) - Kill target - Need loc

Kithicor Forest.
    Teir`Dal Reaver(Drd1.0) - Kill target - Need loc
    Blackened Treant(Drd1.5) should be up near the lake in the southeast part of the zone. - Need loc
    Blackened Dryad(Drd1.5) - Kill targets Need loc
    Dark Elf Corruptor in East Karana - Kill target - Need loc
    North Ro: a haunt > a spirit > a guardian tormento(Druid1.5) > a lamented knight(Druid1.5)*Cant find info
    a greenblood piranha(Druid1.5) in Cazic Thule - Kill target (to many up)

MAGICIAN
    Kithicor Forest
    enraged dread wolf(Mag1.0) that spawns at night. (to many up)

(Brd1.0)
    Amalgam Tentacle - Amygdalan Tendril from Plane of Fear. (to many up)

I dint do the druid epic thinking to save time is why I got left out with some missing targets. I might be off on some locations but im pretty sure im not to far away. I like to plant labels on the dot so I might end up doing it.

Also looking for Faction quests beside:
    Bottle of Red Wine:Neriak Third Gate:Lokar To`Biath(Min: Indifferent)> Red Wine
    Dark Bargainers has been adjusted by 10.
    Dreadguard Outer has been adjusted by 1.
    Dreadguard Inner has been adjusted by 1.

Red Wine to Lady Shae:West Freeport:Lady Shae
    FelGuard has been adjusted by 5.

Bandages for Honeybugger:Misty Thicket:Joogl Honeybugger > Bandages
    Merchants of Rivervale has been adjusted by 1.
    Deeppockets has been adjusted by 1.
    Guardians of the Vale has been adjusted by 1.
    Mayor Gubbin has been adjusted by 1.
    Coalition of Tradefolk Underground has been adjusted by -1.

Bat Wings:Southern Felwithe:Niola Impholder > Bat Wing
    Keepers of the Art has been adjusted by 2.
    King Tearis Thex has been adjusted by 1.
    Faydarks Champions has been adjusted by 1.
    The Dead has been adjusted by -1.

Bone Chips:Field of Bone:Trooper Mozo
    Legion of Cabilis has been adjusted by 1.
    Cabilis Residents has been adjusted by 1.
    Scaled Mystics has been adjusted by 1.
    Crusaders Of Greenmist has been adjusted by 1.
    Swift Tails has been adjusted by 1.

Bone Chips:Northern Felwithe:Yeolarn Bronzeleaf [Cleric Guildmaster]
    Clerics of Tunare: +2
    King Tearis Thex: +2
    Anti-Mage: +1

Bone Chips:North Kaladim:Gunlok Jure
    +10 to Clerics of Underfoot
    +10 to Kazon Stormhammer
    +7 to Miner's Guild 249

Bone Chips:North Qeynos:Lashun Novashine(Can also turn in 2 gold)
    Priests of Life has been adjusted by 1.
    Knights of Thunder has been adjusted by 1.
    Guards of Qeynos has been adjusted by 1.
    Bloodsabers has been adjusted by -1.
    Antonius Bayle has been adjusted by 1.

Let me know if there is more.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fanra like this.
  14. Orbital101 Augur

Pretty much done labeling Velious, Luclin and Ykesha beside the one I need information on.
    Need an >>accurate<< loc for
    Elite Knight of Decay -Ruins of Lxanvom (possible many PHs?)
    Pestilence Archon -Ruins of Lxanvom
    Plague Lord Hetral - Ruins of Lxanvom
    A sorrow seeker -Plane of Torment
    an arachnae parian -Plane of Disease
    phantom of asphyxiation -Plane of Justice
    a fearsome hobgoblin -Plane of Nightmare
    a crystal purifier - Crystal cavern (Have a loc but after 3 days im wondering IF its wrong)
    I know pretty much where they can spawn but not certain or i'm way off the PH.

Figured I would ask while I finish up Luclin before launch.
    Fanra likes this.
  15. blood & gufts Augur

Dont know what you say: But would it be possible to make a seperate map pack of the the coming hunter ?

Would just love to avoid having to download 30+ mb Again ;-)
  16. Orbital101 Augur

That would involve spending time separating everything for those that only copy paste my labels. This is exactly why some other are asking to make a list of every thing that was updated so that they dont have to dig in to what was added. I can separate the ground spawn folder from the main this one time but i dont have an extra 1-2 hrs to make sure everything is separated properly, sorry ;x
  17. Orbital101 Augur

Anyone know in which area AFL spawn in Plane of Mischief? thx
  18. Ishtass Augur

Doesn't matter too much but noticed missing labels for upper guk and caverns of exile (solc)
  19. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

I had to create NPC's for pretty much every expansion so far for some of the hunter achievements on allakhazam because we just never had some of them. It looks like Good has got the goods on them though.
  20. Orbital101 Augur

I Think I fixed one or both a few weeks back while doing hunter. I will double check when time allow.

Just missing a few now.
    Im still looking for
    AFL - Plane of Mischief
    A sorrow seeker - Plane of Torment
    an arachnae parian - Plane of Disease
    Tsirika - Westwern Waste (NPC roams the zone across a large area) any labels might never be accurate unless the PH always respawn at the same loc.

an accurate loc for
    a fearsome hobgoblin -Plane of Nightmare It went down on a pull before I could I sun it
    Keljemor/Meljemor: rumors about the 5 twins to be random from any Gargs but 2 of them been spawning at the exact same spot when one of them been showing him self all over.

confirmation on
    a crystal purifier - Crystal Cavern
    elder spearguard - Iceclad

These would complete Velious, PoP, Ykesha and im about 80% done with Luclin
    We(cause I would be scary) basically created a heroic bard on every servers and did the run. If you see a green bard named Goodmappack, thats me! It would be a tad easier if Magelo would show the maps but I like planting my labels on top of the PH.