Test Update 05/09/17 - Patch Notes and Discussion

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 9, 2017.

1. smash Augur

Are there any plans of making the "big" named like Trak.. spawn more often, maybe without loot for people able to get them?

I mean today they like 3.5 days respawn and it is going to be as hard getting them as finding a needle in a haystack, as they will be alive for prob max 10 min.
  2. Schadenfreude Augur

Everything I came across in HH-Seb seems to be immune to runspeed changes, this wasn't the case when the zone first went live. Is this intended?
  3. Tucoh Augur

+1 vote for giving all previous Hunter achievements +heroic AAs like EoK has.

EoK was the first hunter achievement I completed for that reason. I kind of want to go and do previous hunter achievements but won't unless there's a meaningful upgrade to my character!
  4. Ploww Lorekeeper

When will test get fix to the spawning issues?

Thanks!
  5. Ishtass Augur

What would be cool is something like an account flag so that alt characters that are within the expansions level range can get bonus stats or something.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Grachnist the Destroyer is odd luck. He's 4% on 5 spawn points...
    GiboldGoblin Stomper is 0% chance to spawn :/ I'll be removing that!
  7. nantalbus Elder

for hunter of fearrott is cazic cenobite just a real hard to get mob or is it a mistake? i have found and killed a taw ew cenobite but it don't update the kill
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It looks like that one has some bad labels. I'll poke at it.
  9. Ishtass Augur

Maybe just increased the spawn chance? :) Was this hidden mob tied to anything interesting?