Test Update 05/09/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 9, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

There seem to be an issue with leaving Trakanon raid. Saying leave to the npc does nothing and /kickp ex will make you go LD. Soon as the expedition end everyone disappear on screen, cant use the chat and game never end untill you /q out.
  2. Ploww Lorekeeper

gut crabs currently aren't spawning out of brother minkins in tempest temple partisan. Having a lot of issues with mobs spawning correctly from quests lol
  3. Kamor Lorekeeper

Teleport pads in HH Seb arent working. Currently no way to zone out.
  4. Hiladdar Augur

Tiqop is right about enchanter punts not punting the mob as far as before. Ranger punts are now afflicted by the same issue. There is a short punt, but no more push back as before. The two ranger spells that are affected are Flusterbolt and Blusterbolt.
  5. Absor Developer

They work now internally. I have no idea when they will get to Test.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

Something I discovered about the anchor problem - if a layout file for the real estate zone gets created with just the character name and server name, the anchors seem to work. However, if a layout file gets created that also includes the address of the real state plot, the anchors stop working.

All of my characters' anchors now work because all of their layout files are either just character/server or they don't have a layout file at all for that character.
  7. Rasuh New Member

Heroic Adventure
    Estle #1: Life After Death
    Step #4 Dig graves, drag the decomposing villagers to the graves and bury them 0/11
    The Grave Shovel item that Brother Estle gives you for this step doesn't work as no graves are being made even when at the right spot.
    Step #9 - Trap the soul slurpers with Estle's trap and then kill them before they can reach the villagers 0/7
    No mobs called "soul slurpers" are spawing, looked all over the zone and even clicked the trap given by Brother Estle a couple of times to see if that would make them spawn.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Unfortunately, there is a PH for the PH!
    I went ahead and capitalized the rare for the next patch.
    Ishtass likes this.
  9. fransisco Augur

ARGHH!!!!!
    I knew it!
    lol. How common is/was this in classic?
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This is an oddball case. There is a different placeholder for the night and day versions. And for some reason, the night version shared a name. The whole situation is odd. It is the only one like this.
    Overall, There are all sorts of messy, super rare, and otherwise not-nice things in Original EQ content
    Ishtass likes this.
  11. Orbital101 Augur

So your saying some of these old world NPCs spawn mechanism are impossible to figure out and that we may only see them with epic luck been there at the right time? We had to raid these old zones 24 hrs a day ever since the patch and were still at it for some of them lol
  12. Ishtass Augur

Well either way, been awesome to see attention brought to old game and its mechanics. I've been enjoying it
  13. Orbital101 Augur

Think some of us dint had that much fun for a while but these last few one are burning people out lol. These Hunters make the last 4 expansion Hunters put together look like a joke. Its when you realize who are the survivers..
  14. Siny Augur

Completed Trakanon's Teeth 19th May on live (AB). It is part of one of the cycles.
  15. Orbital101 Augur

ya we did a few hrs after I posted. Crusader poped like 10 times in a row after camping him for 3-4 days... only got 2 name left... Xorbb and a lesser nightmare minus the one that doesnt update/not in game.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Xorbb will be many people's last :/
  17. Ishtass Augur

Really wish this hunter existed a couple years ago when I farmed this guy... heh
  18. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Give us a hint! You know you want to!

At least tell us if we're looking at a Vaniki situation here. :confused:
  19. Vindicate Elder

HH Old Sebilis seems to be crashing repeatedly every time a raid comes through, or maybe when the raid instance is starting up, it crashed 4-5x in a row yesterday at noon 10 minutes apart. Seems to be down atm too, and I'm guessing one of the raid guilds from Live is attempting Trakanon again.
  20. Vindicate Elder

Also, the lobby is down, I don't think instances are working at the moment. And I don't really know where else to post this, there isn't really a place to put the,"immediately unplayable content please help", thingies regarding Test. I believe we're experiencing the random PoK and Cresent Reach and other zone resets again. Somebody didn't water the hamster before going on vacation!