Live Update Bugs 05/17/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 17, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

Conqueror of the Old world as Conqueror of the Ruins of Old Paineel... but there is no tab for Raid in Paineel
  2. Imak Augur

Killed lumpy goo in Dalnir. Hunter achievement did not update.
  3. Imak Augur

Nm. Just another rare with multiple spawn locations. One does not update Hunter, the other does.
  4. Zaggan Journeyman

I've killed the "werewolf bandit" even though there were two "a werewolf" up.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yeah. They have different loot tables. Going to make both count anyway. Next full patch.
  6. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

King Dronan doesn't appear to be spawning in Droga (after 20,000 goblins killed in both zone wide clearing & locking down multiple reported spawn points)
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Looks like he spawns outside of the world (so my data search says he spawns!) I'm not sure where he belongs... The allakazam mentioned location looks reasonable... so will probably go there when I can get it in game.
    Ishtass likes this.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I found location in history and placed him there (not where allakazam says he is) This will go in the July patch.
    Fanra likes this.
  9. Qulas Augur

King Dronan has always had a unique spawn mechanic from what I remember.

If I am remembering correctly, you have to clear ALL of the goblins in certain areas, and NOT be within proximity of his spawn point in order to get him to spawn. If you're sitting on top of his spawn point, or anywhere near his spawn point when the goblins die, he will NOT spawn.

Changing his spawn location might not change anything unless the script to spawn him is also adjusted.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I re-checked him. He is a standard spawn. Myths probably came up with the fact that his spawn location was broken.
    Fanra likes this.
  11. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Is the "anti-camp code" a myth for the whole game?
    Ishtass likes this.