Live Update Bugs 05/18/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 18, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I could use my anchors right away, without needing to replace them. Untill now, I needed to replace anchors after every server restart.
    I hope this means the anchor bug is fixed! :D
    Prathun likes this.
  3. Brohg Augur

In the Argin-Hiz mission "Rings of Fire", none of a_Sol`dal_archivist are attackable to progress the mission past the first step.
  4. GoldenFrog Augur

- Plane of War - Gorod's Medallion will once again spawn in Frostcrypt.

Ground spawn in Frostcrypt does finally spawn, but the requisite mob pop (Icecore) when you pick it up doesn't happen. Repeated entire quest to this point to verify.
  5. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

My anchors were broken until after the Tuesday patch, then they started working. Last night, after the downtime, they were broken again. If I recall correctly, some people said on Tuesday that their anchors broke at the same time I found mine were fixed.

Please take that into consideration when trying to come up with a final fix on this. There may be multiple possible causes, which could be why the fixes aren't working for everybody. Or more specifically, why some of us get fixed when others get broken, and vice versa.
    Janakin likes this.
  6. Anarth Lorekeeper

Reht likes this.
  7. KC13 Augur

Since patch, if I camp a char with invis on, it won't be on when I relog the char. Also, in the last few months I have noticed that invis in general has been acting strange. It drops way more often than in the past, sometimes dropping almost immediately after casting numerous times in a row.
  8. Malbro Augur

Anchors are still broken, both of mine failed just now.
  9. Omegga Elder

Conqeror of Veshan's Peak is not updating when we kill dragons.
  10. Omegga Elder

We killed all 6 dragons (and our faction) and did not get the achievement. But I bet Mayong loves us now.
  11. Lunetune New Member

Fate Rewards the Bold is not spawning a chest after the turn ins. The quest journal does update to: Open the chest. Without a chest, the task cannot be completed.
  12. GoldenFrog Augur

Bummer we killed 3 yesterday and didn't even think to check. No credit here as well.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

14. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Had Leech Touch 23 which did ~17k damage. Bought ranks 24/25/26 and now it only does 900 damage (description says 25900 damage). Tested twice, same result.

Logged in a different SK that still has Leech Touch 23 and it did the correct amount (62k crit, not going to wait on another CD to test again).
  15. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

If this helps any, I have 42 chars on three accounts: ~35 of them have 2 anchors placed in guild hall, all the others have 1 anchor placed in the guild hall (apart from a single baz mule).

The Guild Leader and owner of the GH has had broken anchors for a couple months now. Each time there's a patch roughly 20-30% of the anchors in the GH break. The vast majority of the chars don't own anything in the GH apart from their anchors. Every single character's anchors have broken at one point or another.

The Tuesday patch fixed the Guild Leader/GH owner's anchors, and randomly broke ~ten other char's anchors.. The Wednesday patch randomly broke another dozen char's anchors, but the leader/owner's anchors still work.
  16. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I have no idea how long this has been ongoing or if it's intention, but I don't really know where else to post this so just dropping it here.

When spells I cast on my own pet wear off I do not get any kind of notification. As a shaman I have triggers set up for worn off messages to refresh all kinds of buffs, but I don't have any way to get those triggers to work for my own pet (they do work on others' pets). Is this something that could be fixed?

Or if I'm doing something wrong, maybe someone can tell me what to change in my setup.
  17. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

The instanced version of Plane of Sky triggered by the Agent of Change in East Freeport is all kinds of messed up.

Every raid mob is already triggered as soon as you enter the instance so in many situations you will get double of each one per island. There are Island 7 Bees spread out throughout the zone on multiple islands on top of the second set of Bees which are in the right place on their Island. The Island 7 Bee Boss "Bazzt Zzzt" is sitting on the very top of of the Gorgolosk (Island 3) temple roof.

Upon zoning in one of the many bees from Island 7 will aggro you from the Quest island and daisy-aggro 3-7 questgivers onto your raid.

It was pretty fun doing it with a small force of level 65s on Phinigel but a lot of this stuff would be pretty ridiculous to deal with on Agnarr.
  18. GoldenFrog Augur

Just as a check-point, at max rank/AA, my Leech Touch is still doing proper damage (65900 on the most recent).
  19. Klunk New Member

If I have the Shaman/Beastlord Spell, "Talisman of Kragg" active as a buff and a Virtue is cast on myself or my Pet, or anyone for that matter, Virtue will knock off Talisman of Kragg. Talisman of Kragg can be reapplied immediately as it is part of the focus line and has no stacking issues with Virtue, but for some reason virtue just knocks it off when cast.
  20. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Update: Purchased Ranks 27/28/29 (1.5min CD reductions) and that fixed it.