Ldon Win Exploiting with Logged out members

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tholiak, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Orphenn New Member

Reporting? No. I wasn't aware complaining equaled reporting these days of an issue that has been widely known for 14 years.

Do you guys even logic?
  2. Orphenn New Member

But, they are going after exploits and reporting them! I mean how would EQ ever last without the white knights crusading against 14 year old bugs that have zero impact on anything?
    Cakekizy likes this.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Atabishi you still cascading them ldons?

[IMG]
  4. Soon Augur

How long has LDoN been in? 48 hours yet?
  5. Ellis Elder

The person here most complaining is you. The dude reported an exploit that is being abused, and you're crying about it.
  6. Nollo New Member

it is just a damn shame, That the people who are doing this, People i know well, Are not sticking to the script and DOING NORMALS.

Look, we get it, YOu want your adventure stone maxed, You want it fast, So you gonna do 600 lvl 20 missions, no problem.

HAVE SOME CLASS YOU LOW LIFE AND DO IT ON NORMAL RANKING

you still get ALL THE SAME CREDIT

but you SULLY the Leaderboards for Hards, This is a FUN component of LDoN that is a great memory for many players,

Thanks Kubat , atabishi, Karnek, Taii, Togoo, Savaka, Sirena, and Others for being UNABLE To do them on NORMAL.

You are not cool, You did nothing great, You are forever IMMORTALIZED, as , who ruined a fun expansion in less then 24 hours.

DO NORMALS IF YOU GONNA CHEAT, YOU BABIES.
  7. Nollo New Member

The Best Post tho has been the Suggestion to do the Rankings off total Points earned. Tho why would daybreak waste time doing that work~ Well, it would be AWESOME! But I understand why it probably wont ever get done lol.
  8. Atabishi Augur

Cascading? Everyone in my group is getting the lock out timer per mission. You should be more concerned with the AoS members changing their computer clocks to circumvent the lock out timer. They already got caught, and yes GM's are actively watching for people changing their computer clock to do this.

Changing the leader boards to who has earned the most points doesn't work either, considering there is also a way to cheese the high risk max level missions with a rogue to complete them every 5 minutes as well, which is what Bobbybic is doing. You don't need to defend yourself against me Bobby, cause I don't care about LDoN, this is just information that came straight from other AoS members including a rogue, saying you are just using the quick rogue method.

Regardless of how people are choosing to do the LDoN group missions, there is a way to do even the max level missions every 5 minutes. So basically the leader boards is just who is willing to spend the most hours doing the same group missions over and over and over.

9. Nollo New Member

LDoN is over, The expansion is done, what is a leaderboard~ its gone~ Alt V no longer exist, Bring on GoD.
  10. Renshu Augur

The only thing lower than a neckbeard is a fake neckbeard.
  11. AgentofChange Augur

It would seem saying the name Atabishi never fails to conjure up a new, long-winded conspiracy theory. Quality content I would like to see more of.
    Atabishi likes this.
  12. Draekon Elder

The computer clocks been around since classic, you can revert your bios clock and wipe raid save times.. its been pretty well known. Have they even fixed the bug where you can charm a placeholder in a raid instance and suicide it to mobs so it'll respawn again?

Posting it so this gets fixed before agnarr.
    [IMG]
  13. Pikallo Augur

lol are you really too stupid to recognize when you are getting trolled? I seem to recall you saying something along the lines of "its too easy to get these guys riled up". hahah. you are a cutie
  14. taliefer Augur

Irony
  15. Pikallo Augur

yeah, no
  16. Atabishi Augur

You sound triggered....too easy.
  17. taliefer Augur

Hot, Cold
  18. MaxTheLion Augur

Here's mine.

[Fri Apr 28 00:50:16 2017] You have successfully completed your adventure. You received 2 adventure points. You have 30 minutes to exit this zone.
    [Fri Apr 28 00:50:17 2017] You have successfully completed your adventure. You received 2 adventure points. You have 30 minutes to exit this zone.
    [Fri Apr 28 00:50:18 2017] You have successfully completed your adventure. You received 2 adventure points. You have 30 minutes to exit this zone.
  19. Ryak Augur

At this point doing anything would be shutting the barn door after the horse already escaped. No point and they might as well commit resources to Gates of Discord at this point instead.
    Cakekizy and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.
  20. AgentofChange Augur

I mean, they aren't going to come up with a solution for a problem that affects nobody. Not a very good use of their time.