Live Update Bugs 04/25/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Razorfall Augur

Looks to be some minor graphic glitches. Part of the background was covering my weapon at the character select screen. I'm using the Morrel Thule Lance Ornamentation. It may have existed before and I never noticed it until I started using the ornamentation.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Sounds like they need to sort out the transparency issues in the 3d-render. Hint for the devs: Order Independent Transparency with Per-Pixel Linked Lists.
    You guys dropped support for winxp/vista, so no excuses! :p
  3. Fehu Journeyman

this... broken again...
  4. Angahran Augur

While you're working on getting Cazic working, any chance of a post why all the other servers are coming down and a guestimate of downtime ?
  5. Enverdaz Journeyman

How long will Xegony be down?
  6. ForadlensMain New Member

Would rolling back the last update be too drastic a measure here? The changes implemented were even more extensive than the spell/AA consolidation efforts previously undertaken but given much less focus (or I'm just much less focused recently), in my meagre opinion. Could we reassess the unintentional impact an re-promote when these stability issues are corrected?
  7. Laeadern Elder

Would be nice to know why other servers are coming down and when they will be back up.
  8. Hludwolf Developer

Sorry for the miscommunication, all servers will be down during the maintenance to avoid this problem from spreading. If it were at all possible, we would have done the maintenance sooner, but that was unfortunately not an option. We will keep everyone informed if anything changes.
  9. Numi Journeyman

any estimate on how long the servers will be down?
  10. Angahran Augur

Might want to change the fancy red message at top of the forums to say 'All Servers' :p
    Fanra likes this.
  11. Gafgarion Elder

12. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

How long?
  13. Triconix Augur

Well the announcement says under 3 hours so it's pretty logical to assume that amount of time...
  14. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

And to give estimated time to restoration.
  15. Triconix Augur

16. wiha Elder

So a fix for the fix that they fixed before, is for us to pick up are anchors and log out then put them back down once again we have to fix something that should never of been touched? or was some thing wrong with them they always worked for my freinds
  17. Hludwolf Developer

Anchors are still broken, we are still looking into this issue. Thanks for your patience.
  18. wiha Elder

just one more thing is there a limit on the rares on EoK?
  19. Fauxget Abowtit New Member

Im having a repeating problem thats been ongoing daily since the beginning of my character in the tutorial. The " Worn Totem" (reward that we recieve that gives us faster movement), Continues to pop up everytime I gain another level, or when I finish a task and am suppose to receive a reward from it...its the Worn Totem that pops up. So Im losing out on new reward loots and being bothered by this Worn Totem reward window popping up constantly. I am now lvl 41, so Im sure you can imagine how much Ive seen it pop up through all this time getting to this level. I have reported it as a bug a few times now at least...but still having the same issue going on....Its also there when I sign in.
  20. gofortheko New Member

I had the totem issue. What I did was delete the old totem, than accepted the quest. Fixes the issue.