LDON on phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zanolen, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Zanolen New Member

so i have read most people do the BB camp but also heard different camps have different items to buy so i was wondering if anyone knows what camp i should be focusing on if i even need to focus on one camp and for what items i am looking for as a mage in those camps
  2. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  3. Machentoo Augur

It depends what your goals are, and also what your group makeup is. The BB camp is great if you are just looking to farm points, especially if you have an undead oriented group.

You need to do around 20 from each camp to unlock all the items. Once you have the items unlocked, you can farm points from any camp and use them at any camp. But you also need around 100 wins from each camp to max out the charm aug. So, it makes more sense overall to mix it up instead of just sticking to one camp exclusively, even once you have all the items you want unlocked. Plus, variety is nice since the whole thing becomes pretty repetitious anyway with all cookie cutter content.
  4. Catashe Augur

68-78 wins in each camp but yea
  5. Kolosuss New Member

Little off topic but, can any of you confirm if a lvl 36 can do a LDoN with a level 54? They can xp together, but do the rules for requesting a DZ require being within 10 levels of one another apply for LDoN?
  6. Zanolen New Member

ya 68-78 wins at each camp is a lot if say there was a really good item for mages from the BB vendor after the 68-78 id like to start that one first ya know ? instead of getting 50 wins into another one then realize i need to start working on the BB one in order to get my item sooner then later
  7. Machentoo Augur

Iirc it is a smaller spread than the grouping range, and specific to ldon's. 15 levels max I want to say. After LDON, Instanced content later goes to a max 20 level spread for a few expansions, then they start to be instance specific. This is all going off hazy memory though so I could be off.