The Dead Halfling Society 3.0 - Lockjaw Progression Server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Miawolf, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Leinenkugels New Member

Bumping! because I can't log in :(
  2. Gremin Augur

Vulak dead in era...still have open recruiting.
  3. Brulia Elder

Great guild. Supportive, Organized and loads of Fun! EQ is always more fun to play with quality people. Wish I would have found this guild a long time ago!
  4. Gremin Augur

Our recruitment doors are open still. If interested please visit our website at www.deadhalflingsociety.com or contact Gremin, Leinenkugels, Miia, Ardanien, Fudude, Aorthaf or Cerevent for any information you may seek.
  5. Gremin Augur

Looking for more raiders.
  6. jeskola pheerie

this guild is the cat's pajamas.
  7. Gremin Augur

We are seeking people who enjoy raiding 3 days a week (Mon Wed Thurs pst schedule).
  8. Gremin Augur

We are still progressing through Luclin content with the recent addition of Lord Seru. We seek players any level who are looking to have fun without the bat phone and long hours of raiding.
  9. Leinenkugels New Member

10. jeskola pheerie

This guild is the cat's meow.
  11. jeskola pheerie

still killing lots of cool stuff several times per week!
  12. Gremin Augur

Employees killed in Era of Luclin. Be in VT soon. Still seeking people who want to raid and enjoy it.
  13. Troutfest Augur

Have to ask, was Employees supposed to be Emperor, or is this a new take on dead end jobs?
  14. Gremin Augur

Lol its a joke because of my auto correct on my phone. Yes, it's meant to be emperor.
  15. Gremin Augur

Emperor is now dead x2 and we are stepping into VT tonight for the first time. We are actively seeking 1 BST, 1 Ench, and will take anyone who enjoys raiding.
  16. Silinius Augur

60 Warrior, limited gear and knowledge of the game.. Looking for Guild to take over... err I mean join PST :)
  17. jeskola pheerie

Aten Ha Ra down in era
  18. jeskola pheerie

Bababooey
  19. jeskola pheerie

Hit em with the Hein
  20. jeskola pheerie

Doctor, are these bumps something​ I should be concerned about?