Live Update Bugs 04/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Thunderkiks Augur

Final update for my toons. Followed this on everyone who had messed up anchors and it worked for all of them, had 16 to fix total. Its a very long and tedious process if you have a bunch of stuff but worth it if you want to get them working again relativity quick.
  2. kookoo Augur

enchanter beguiler's directed banishment ( aa punt ) and wipe agro .
    it is bugged or nerfed ?

the range of the punt is MUCH lower than it used to be , at least 2x ( or more ) than before patch.
  3. Spellfire Augur

Mission: Force the Forceful
    Task giver: Karth Punox

Got the mission, attempted to zone in, both players crashed.
    Came back, couldn't zone in so dropped the task and requested again.
    Attempted to zone in, again both ppl crashed.
  4. Koryu Professional Roadkill

The changes to damage-dealing Fulminations triggered from Alliances means that those players are earning all the aggro associated with a ~2M nuke, since there's no hate override. Was that intentional?
  5. ArtremasEQ Augur

Server Transfers not working.

Says "Server Transfers not currently allowed on this Server". on both Bertox and Rathe that I've tested. Worked prior to patch.

It consumed a server trasfer token, and gave that message, won't even open the dialog box.

Please check/re-enable.
    PathToEternity likes this.
  6. smash Augur

7. Grabatz Lorekeeper

Don't know if it's a bug in the updare or even an intentional part of the many pet changes in this update or an intentinal part of the server maintenance:
    My characters pets (MAG and SHD) were gone after the servers came up again. I needed to summon a new one for each character.
    DebonAir and PathToEternity like this.
  8. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Confirmed, found tons of eggs in Qeynos Hills, West Karana, and South Karana. But only 4 varieties are spawning: Crosshatch Painted Egg, Patterned Painted Egg, Sunburst Painted Egg, and Tiled Painted Egg. The other 4 are MIA completely: Dotted Painted Egg, Striped Painted Egg, Tooth Painted Egg, Wavy Painted Egg.
  9. Fehu Journeyman

Not working on Xeg atm, placing it again not fixing it this time!
  10. Heile Lorekeeper

Dunno if this is mentioned yet or not, but we tried doing the "Fate Rewards the Bold" task and everytime we tried to zone in using the mirror everyone in group crashed. We also tried to zone into sul vius: demi decay via crypt of sul, but everytime we tried to click on the "adventure" instanced zone, it tells us it's blocked like the zone doesn't exist.

Seems to be like the frostcrypt 18th anniversary quest where the zone was blocked for us to zone in. Just sucks we have to wait until another patch just to be able to zone in.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  11. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

12. Tiqou Elder

^^
  13. Sindaiann Augur

It wasn't changed, the spell data pre and post patch are the exact same. However the distance on the punt is 100% screwed up and way shorter than it should be.

Pre Patch 3/20 -

[47041/12576] Beguiler's Banishment VI
    Classes: ENC/254
    Skill: Melee
    Target: Directional AE (330 to 30 Degrees)
    Range: 200', AE Range: 200'
    Resist: Lowest -30
    Focusable: No
    Reflectable: No
    Casting: 1s
    Duration: 6s (1 ticks), Dispelable: No
    Push: 16' Up: 4'
    Hate: -1
    Max Targets: 8
    1: Cast: Beguiler's Banishment Blur on Fade
    3: Cast: Beguiler's Banishment Root
    7: Memory Blur (100% Chance)
    Text: A wave of enchantment blasts you backward.
    Causes the target to forget about all creatures it hates, triggers Beguiler's Banishment Root, and causes the target to forget about all creatures it hates again after this spell wears off.

[12828/12828] Beguiler's Directed Banishment
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Text: A force of enchantment blasts you backward.

Post Patch 4/18 -

[47041/12576] Beguiler's Banishment VI
    Target: Directional AE (330 to 30 Degrees)
    Range: 200', AE Range: 200'
    Max Targets: 8
    Text: A wave of enchantment blasts you backward.
    Causes the target to forget about all creatures it hates, triggers Beguiler's Banishment Root, and causes the target to forget about all creatures it hates again after this spell wears off.

[12828/12828] Beguiler's Directed Banishment
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Text: A force of enchantment blasts you backward.
  14. Tiqou Elder

Yes it's all about the range of the banishment .

And,

Duration of the long duration ENC auras like "Twincast" or "Enticer's Aura" have been reduced by a lot.
  15. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Experiencing a similar bug. Trying to zone in Lxavnom Labors instance from Decay reacts in three diffrerent ways (on three different accounts)

Account 1 (eqdirectory1) : Zones in normally.
    Account 2 (eqdirectory2): Tells me the zone is not ready for adventurers (even after 5 minutes).
    Account 3 (eqdirectory2): Zones in and kicks me to char select.

Deleting the codecayb files from eqdirectory2 and patching allowed accounts 2 and 3 to zone in. It then broke again (with the exact same results) and I'm in the process of repatching. Will update if anything goes differently this time.

[UPDATE]: Did everything same as last time, deleted codecayb files from second directory, rebooted, patched, and now accounts 2 and 3 can't zone in. Account 1 still zones in fine.

If account 1 is in the zone when accounts 2 or 3 try to click in, it crashes the instance.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Dzarn,
    Any other work around for the Guild Anchor issue, for those of us with hundreds of items in the guild hall?
    Deloehne likes this.
  17. smash Augur

18. Fleeting Augur

Server transfer are not currently allowed on this server ( Zek) .... bug or future plans?
  19. Allayna Augur

- Paladin, Shadowknight, Warrior - Reduced the base damage reduction percent of Defensive Proficiency from 30% to 20%.
    Tuesday entire raid night took 29.9 million damage. Wednesday after patch in group game took 7 million damage after 7 mobs...
    Add an extra zero somewhere in that coding nerf? Mage pets are tanking just fine though. Max hit on a raid geared tank - 112k, max hit on a mage pet - 85k makes sense.
    Xeladom likes this.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The internal names for the pets changed this patch. So all pets probably need to be re-summoned.
    I know some people think Dev's are magic and can instantly fix issues.
    These instructions (not included in this reply) were to both help them narrow the problem, as they needed live data, not test data, to really narrow down the issue, and as a short term "quick" fix.
    I'm responding early in the day before people are in work, so I do not yet know what they have in store to fix this as either simpler instructions or a patch. I also have no ETA to give.
    Eventually, there will be some sort of fix if you wait. I can't promise it won't take some action on your part. Hopefully, if it does it is as simple as picking it up and replacing it, but I don't know yet.
    I.E. we are doing our job, but we aren't wizards that can wave a wand and POOF it is fixed.