Agnarr release date and FAQ discussion ( Wed, May 24, 2017 )

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Icetea, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Kahna Augur

You just need to get a little more creative. Even a $10 cheepo number pad will improve your experience. Assuming you are playing the right class on the box. Something that doesn't require a lot of attention, and can get by with 12 hotkeys. Park the number pad right next to your regular keyboard and that alone will make gameplay easier. You won't have to reach so far to hit the keys on your second character.
  2. Gemini Syringes Augur

I see what you're saying. I guess you could put both the movement and hotkeys on there if you didn't even want to bother much with the 2nd mouse. Smart. I'll have to give that a shot.
  3. Storm Lord Agnarr Journeyman

Daybreak will not be combating cheating. To think otherwise is naive.
  4. MBear Augur

SLA, why have you been such a downer lately? You need to do something nice for yourself or something and just take a little time to think about positive things.

I also prefer to box on multiple devices but I don't do more than 3 and with a wraparound desk, everything is comfortably within inches anyway.
    Storm Lord Agnarr likes this.
  5. Icetea Lorekeeper

Storm Lord Agnarr likes this.
  6. Nuther Augur

Will the Origin ability be in place at start?
  7. AgentofChange Augur

Yes @ lvl 5
  8. Ryder Lorekeeper

What time is launch? Noon midnight something else?
  9. Zoggzog Elder

Will the newbie gear quests be in from the start on Agnarr, or added later with the LoY expansion?
  10. Roshen Brand Manager

We're targeting early afternoon (pacific time) on Weds, May 24.

As we get closer to launch, we'll have a more specific time available, so players know when to expect the server to unlock.
    Sithil, Zoggzog, Icetea and 1 other person like this.
  11. eqzekisdead Augur

I think the bigger problem is krono RMT. I wish they would try to combat it in any way. People keep saying daybreak makes too much money off of it so they wont do anything but i think it ruins the server.
  12. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Added later with PoP/LoY release.
    Zoggzog likes this.
  13. Tern New Member

9PM in Europe :(

A few hours earlier would be good for (almost) everyone. PST players would get the whole day, and Europeans will get a good few hours too.
    Typucm likes this.
  14. Icetea Lorekeeper

Roshen, thank you for keeping us updated we appreciate it, It help us plan ahead for Agnarr release.

Also, Roshen, some of us have concerns about quests exp, druid and shaman dots; and epic bottlenecks ( Marl, Verina, Drozlin and Broken Golem ) Are there any planned changes for these before/after Agnarr release ?
    We would appreciate any information you can share, thank you.
    Typucm likes this.
  15. snailish Augur

Have they adjusted it so tutorial with better armor isn't launching at the same time as newbie armor is released? (Happened on Phinny, not sure if it has been tweaked moving forward --should be one way or another).
  16. Tehsid67 Journeyman

I distinctly remember doing the Newbie Armor Quests in original Live Luclin, way before Live PoP released. Is it not released until PoP on TLPs?
  17. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

This isn't short but if you feel like listening to some commentary on the FAQ here you go:

Maestro Morg likes this.
  18. slayersaysdie Journeyman

quick question

I'm jumping back in when Agnarr goes live and my wife wants to play with me. We're on the same network but different computers so will that be okay

Thanks EQ forums.
  19. Chibz Journeyman

1. You should be fine, but there have been a few people that still report intermittent problems.
    2. Shadowknight / Shaman probably
    slayersaysdie likes this.
  20. Sivir New Member

Hey do we have a list of what items aren't going to be on Agnarr. You mentioned Manastone, Moss Coveretd Twig etc etc. Is there a listing somewhere that explains what items and when they come and go? thanks!