Good's Maps Pack

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

Starting fresh with a new post to make it easier with the search tool and considering how much map information there is inside the older thread I kept it available to read.
    For older posts information click >> Here <<
    To download the pack click >> Here <<

Make sure to read how to use extra maps folders if you never use them. You can thx me later...
    Snoogadooch, Hobs, Aiona and 24 others like this.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

Really appreciate the maps man.

One thing that would be really useful, is spawn points for adds or other things for raids,

Not asking for me, more just once it makes general knowledge to avoid having a custom map pack and stay with one easy authority.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

Barren Coast:
    [IMG]

Frostcrypt:
    [IMG]

Katta Castrum:
    [IMG]

Updated South Queynos to match the upcoming Anniversary mission.
    Fix for Volska's Husk, Blackburrow, PoK, PoT, PoV, Old Dranik.
    Also added 3 collections zone to the collection folder: Shard, East Wastes and Kael.
    Fallfyres, Gyurika Godofwar and Fanra like this.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

WTB more layers or I could create a new sub folder but I would rather have more layers tbh!
    Angahran, Wyre Wintermute and Fanra like this.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

Daybreak, please?
    Wyre Wintermute and Fanra like this.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

While we are at it a note pad to store zone informations off the map and a way to make hot button out of the toolbar would also be nice!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fanra like this.
  7. Angahran Augur

Fallfyres and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  8. Angahran Augur

Really appreciate all the work you put into these maps.
    I think maybe I have a little OCD, I had to do a replace of all your 'to_zonename' and 'from_zonename' labels, some were 'To_...', others were 'to_...' *grin*

Hoping they do add more labels as per the ticket I linked, then I could move my notes so I don't have to keep merging them into my copy of your maps.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Vanrau Augur

The map system sure could use some loving. Adetia marked it down as a feature request so hopefully the devs can at least take a look at the ticket in the future and see what they can do.
  10. Orbital101 Augur

They we're all set to To_XXX but I like to highlight what is important and reduce what is not to a minimum =/
  11. Angahran Augur

You made me think I was going mad :p
    So I redownloaded your latest zip.

12. Orbital101 Augur

Greetings Norathians!

People been asking me why no more updates? Well, dont you all worry... I have been all along!

Even so it seem like it slowed down instead of making new maps I decided to double check labels and create some for epic quests. The Cleric, SK, Necro, Shaman, Rogue from 1.0, Pre-Quest, 1.5 and 2.0 should be fully labeled. The Warrior Pre-Quest and 1.5, 2.0 is there and I will back track the 1.0. Every class epics should be labeled in the next few weeks.

While doing so each time I was going through one of these required zone I took the time to add extra NPCs. So in other words most of the other epics are also labeled but I just need to go through them from start to finish to make sure everything is there.

As far as new maps I am starting to be limited but I still have some in my list. I fully remapped PoTorment and I added some missing area from Sanctus Somnium for the raid instance which I still need to finish since I am having issue boxing the 3rd raid with charms. I will also have a lot of work labeling the new hunters from old zones. So if anyone feels like sharing some labels.. be my guess.

To download the pack click >> Here <<

Until the next update safe traveling!
    Zinth, Kukaw, Brohg and 3 others like this.
  13. Khaliss Augur

is this the original Goodurden who once raided with Assent back in Maelin Starpyre days? =)
    Orbital101 and Fallfyres like this.
  14. Orbital101 Augur

Yes sir.
    Khaliss likes this.
  15. Khaliss Augur

wow, man you're an old timer! This is Steve, I gave up my warrior long time ago... but now I'm back. Currently playing on FV server, while waiting for Agnarr TLP to open in 2 weeks. Super excited to play again, this time very casually... and on a server that will be locked to a favorite era (classic-PoP). Are you going to be rolling a toon there?
  16. Orbital101 Augur

Quarm events as far as I will go TLP wise
  17. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Hey good, I noticed a small error in Lceriam zone, one of the labes for stine Dove says Done instead. Nothing major just a typo. Thanks for the sweet maps man!
  18. Orbital101 Augur

Fixed for next update due Tuesday.. Trying to fit as many old world hunter as I can till then
    Fanra and Zardifo Stonefist like this.
  19. Orbital101 Augur

I welcome any labels for old world hunter >Pre<Kunark as I am almost done with it. If your are a bard and willing to do a tad more work for an accurate loc... High sun the names if they roam back to there spawn and keep tracking until you are on top of there spawn point,thx. (You dont have to do it but you cant be more accurate then that, just be carefull not to riposte them down ;P) Those zones with only roaming nameds that roam across the whole zone and start with a 'a' or a 'an' make hunter a nightmare.

Also from now on any name roaming will have a '* 'at the end of there name instead of (roam).
  20. Bahdah Augur

You're the man, Goodurden. I dont think that theirs anyone that puts as much work into these maps as you do could be any better... well.. unless they copy/paste the 100% you did for their own and ruin it with 300 different colors o.0 *cough.
    Fenthen and scaethach like this.