FREE Heroic Character – Until March 31, 2017

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Rooskie New Member

Have we ever figured out whether you can treat this like traditional heroic character where you can start a class, and delete it to try another?
  2. Ratbo Peep Augur

Yes. NO.
    -R
  3. Lynnia Augur

Actually, Roshen said earlier in this thread that the new heroic functions just like a paid one, by which I interpret that you can in fact delete and recreate. Have not tested personally however, and last free one you could delete and remake until the end of the promotion.
  4. Kravn Augur

A friend of mine has already tested this successfully, deleting and making a new heroic. It works.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Xanathol like this.
  5. Ratbo Peep Augur

I stand corrected. I must have hit the bug.
    That account let me make a replacement one today. Would not allow it last week.
    -Rat
  6. Kravn Augur

Can we PLEASE get a resolution for this???? 6 days of kroon time and bonus XP wasted =/
  7. Adrihaen New Member

I know but I pointed out, I was able to make one on such an account. But the accounts made that very same day as that one were not. So there's something more at work than just logging in. Either there's a problem with the one that did or there's a problem with the ones that didn't. Just offered it as more information. Have no intention of playing those accounts just wanted to see if I could and apparently I can. Sometimes.
  8. Cuonzo Journeyman

I have heroic available now but can't create character unless I go all access( which im not doing for 2 more weeks). Will the heroic _01 poof after the 31st or can I create later?
  9. Rhaage Augur

Yes, supposedly as long as you see the "heroic upgrades available: 1" at the character select screen it should stay there until you use it.
  10. Kravn Augur

Finally showed up, yay!
    Tucoh and Xanathol like this.
  11. karvon New Member

So as long as you have 1 heroic available - it will not poof after the promotion expires on the 31st?

I logged into my all access account, my silver account and my F2P account and have the free heroic, but I want to ensure these won't disappear after the 31st if I have not yet used them.
  12. Rhaage Augur

13. Cuonzo Journeyman

Thanks
  14. smash Augur

Still think you need to have claimed b4 31 marts
  15. Adrihaen New Member

Here's what I've learned from customer service. Any account type played before the them giving these away is eligible for one. Any account created after the start date must be all access level. It took a couple of days for the response so they should be getting around to addressing those that qualify fixed up.
  16. Geroblue Augur

Yes, the freebie HC must be claimed by some hour on March 31, 2017.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.