Pug Raids Sunday 3/19

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zain, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Zain New Member

I'll be hosting another round of raiding Sunday at 10 AM PST. The current targets will be Grummus, Carp cycle, Bert. All 55+ are welcome for Grummus, but Carp and Bert will be 62+. You won't need any previous flagging for this raid, but you will need Grummus to do Carp/Bert. If there is enough time, we will go after TT if enough are flagged ( hint hint do a hedge run just in case so your ready if we do ).

Loot will be handled just as we did it last week. Need on parchments and /ran 1k for gear you can use. Contact me in game with any questions you have.

Zain
    Kattria Minx and Nolrog like this.
  2. crechkemmer New Member

Thanks Zain!
  3. Nolrog Augur

Friday's didn't work out?
  4. Fumblingbeebles New Member

Any chance of a hedge run before raids this sunday?
  5. Zain New Member

Friday already has a semi-pug raid going during that exact time frame. There is no point in starting another and spitting the force.

We will do another hedge run eventually so we have enough to do TT. It is dependent on our numbers. If we have the numbers to run through Bert, that is what we are going to do.
  6. Nolrog Augur

Ah, I wasn't aware of that.
  7. Zain New Member

Nice work today. Grummus down, Carp down X2, and Bertox down. Too bad I LDed before the Bertox kill but nice work all the same. See you guys next week.
  8. Cword New Member

So is this going to be an every weekend kinda thing?
  9. Zain New Member

Yes, but I will be taking this Sunday off.
  10. Ootax Augur

What will be the next targets?