Tier'Dal Heritage Crate

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Eeqforlife, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Eeqforlife New Member

The Teir`Dal Heritage Crate is available in the Marketplace on ALL SERVERS for 799 Daybreak Cash, and is available from Thursday, March 16 at 12:01AM PDT through Wednesday, May 10 at 11PM PDT.

Has anyone seen this for sale in marketplace on any server?
  2. Drcoracle Journeyman

No. None of the special offers, free heroic etc etc seem to be available
    Eeqforlife likes this.
  3. Eeqforlife New Member

Ah ok. Thanks for the reply!
  4. Orienn TreeHugger

is it like 1 piece per or a full set cuz 1 random piece sounds terrible
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

799 SC for 1 piece is insane. If there is a Plate, Chain, Leather, and Cloth your odds are even worse. You will need to spend $100-200+ for Station Cashfor a shot at a full set I presume.
    Cakekizy and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  6. Eanelder Augur

From what I've read the crate itself will contain a few items (familiar, illusions, ornaments), but if you get the ornament it should be a full set. The producer's letter suggest there are 12 sets, but I don't think that's correct. Dzarn did post a bunch of new hero ornaments on his Twitter account though, a few of them modeled by Dark Elves .

I would like to know if there are Leather / Cloth/ Plate / Chain options for all of them. or you get to pick
  7. Angahran Augur

If that's actually a heroic set of DE plate with the flames I may have to look into that.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Riou EQResource

It is the Velious graphics in heroes forge form

[IMG]

"12" is because it is counting both male and female versions of each since they have seperate graphics.

To add also I believe that the item you get from the Crate is a Helmet that seems? to unlock the full suit of its set if you use it.

To add even more, there are like 10-15 rewards in a crate it looks like possibly?, then the Helmet looks like that might roll the 1 in 12 for a set.
  9. Eanelder Augur

Well that's kinda of lame if Tier'Dal Heritage Crate = Velious graphics ... unless each race had unique Velious armor styles and we can expect different Heritage Crates / Hero sets for each race in the future.

I would hope if you get the "Helmet", it doesn't roll the 1 in 12 for the set you get, but instead a reward window pops up letting you choose which set you want. Similar to how you buy hero ornaments in the marketplace now.
  10. Potawatomi Augur

https://www.everquest.com/news/everquest-turns-18-march-2017

Shows the hero forge with Luclin graphics.
  11. Eanelder Augur

I mean
    Quick Google search and I answered my own question ... appears each race did get their own unique Velious Armor Set. So i assume well be seeing additional Heritage Crates in the future where the Velious armor sets for each race are upgraded to Hero's forge.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Players:Fashion#Velious_Armor_Sets_by_Race

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Wonder if we'll be able to wear any style, or if well be limited to our archetype's style (plate/ leather/cloth / chain)
  12. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Kind of annoyed that no where in the advertisement for this crate OR the crate itself does it say you get anything but the Armor or illusion. Paying 799 Daybreak cash for a painting feels like a rip off.
  13. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Paintings may or may not offer Teleport click to one of four Neriak taverns. It might be of some collectible value. "The Blind Fish" tavern is near Nek Forest zoneline so it would be of value if these paintings do have teleports.
  14. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

That'd be cool, if TLP servers weren't like 2-3 years from player housing. ;)

As it is, I've got a nice paper weight in my alts bank.
  15. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Yeah. That sucks for TLP lol.
  16. Riou EQResource

Cant you click the painting from inventory to port since it has a click on it? Though it is 20 hour reuse :p
  17. Goodkitty Augur

This RNG Gachapon should be illegal as . Nexon HAD to stop doing this with dungeon fighter.
  18. Angahran Augur

Is it just me or do the Wrathful Teir'Dal Plate Gauntlets look nothing like the rest of the set ? :(
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yes.
  20. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Is it me or is it a little odd that the paintings, when claimed, are stackable? I get the pre-claim version being that, but the 20s cast gate/placeable ones probably shouldn't be, eh?
    Angahran likes this.