Delving into Frostcrypt, the way is blocked to you

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xianzu_Monk_Tunare, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

The NPCs for the Anniversary events just popped, and I happened upon Sionachie Heartsinger. I figured I would give her mission a try, I just had myself and my merc, but thought it should be ok to try. I got the mission fine, but when I tried to enter it by clicking the link which has you say, "I am ready to travel to Frostcrypt." The game sends back, "The way is blocked to you. Perhaps you would be able to enter if there was a reason to come here." and does not send you into the zone.

I've put this onto the Daybreak Issue Tracker here: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1449
  2. Orbital101 Augur

There a typo with Sionachie Heartsinger 'says, 'Have you had any luck in >Forstcrypt<
    EQ Dev and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Tried that but didn't work for me.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

I dont remember having a dz from requesting the task on test. I tried to grab a raid DZ to block it but once you request the task what ever dz you have will be switched to frostcrypt.
  5. Triconix Augur

What time zone are you guys in?! This post was made at 3 am EST.
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It definitely isn't working this morning.
  7. Imak Augur

Broked!

The way is blocked to you. Perhaps you would be able to enter if there was a reason to come here.
  8. EQ Dev Developer

Thanks for the report. We're looking into this.

Fixed internally now, thanks.
  9. Warpeace Augur

Well its still BROKEN. You say ready and nothing besides the all important red text. The way is blocked to you. Perhaps you would be able to enter if there was a reason to come here.
  10. Semai New Member

Umm some of the quests can be taken by 1 person. though they are a group quest. Which requires 3 people. I picked one up solo. Would not port me. I got a port to the spot. Found the NPC went through all the que's and got to the last part would not give me it. I looked up the quest it is group. SOOO I am going to try it now in a group and see if it works. If it does not I will be making a bug report.
  11. Warpeace Augur

I have a full group all members have the shared task, The NPC will not port you in to the instance using the zone in word [Ready] by clicking on it or using /say ready to her.
  12. Absor Developer

Still broken. Works fine on beta and test, just not on live. Still trying to figure out why this is so.

Really weird problem that I've never encountered before. We'll let you know if/when we figure out what's going on. Unfortunately at this time this heroic adventure is broke.

A
  13. blood & gufts Augur

Now you investigating the broken task, could you ask some, or maybe yourself, examine why the AB server is the bugged up ?
  14. Prathun Developer

We believe this is fixed internally and we're looking to push out a fix soon(tm).
    On most servers, Sionachie is taking a brief vacation until the mission is fixed.
  15. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I was hoping to take a trip to this Forstcrypt place too!

Thanks for the fix.
  16. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Thanks. Once fixed, please look into extending the event the amount of time was unavailable unless it is only a day or two.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. Geibahik Journeyman

Yea when it went live earlier today, she would give me the quest but wouldnt let me zone in. But now she is totally gone and btw I play on the rathe server. Any time line on when the quest will be live and able to play?
  18. MiataDriver Augur

So any idea on when it will be pushed live? Still broken as of Saturday.
  19. Vanrau Augur

Development team rarely works on the weekends so most likely won't get an answer until Monday.
    Koryu likes this.
  20. Warpeace Augur

Not sure why you didn't take her down on all servers until its fixed. You have her up on FV and I went with she is up so it should be fixed. I think I tried to hail her for 5 minutes to get in with no joy:( hoping the instance was just being slow to spawn. Yes I know silly me you said most servers but still.