Can we get some clarity on a few things?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gyurika Godofwar, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Regarding bonus XP - Is it a 50% bonus making total base XP 150% or is it a 150% bonus making it 250% total base XP?

Regarding the tier'dal heritage crates - is each one a random full set or a single item from a set of the new hero's forge?

Regarding heroic characters - these will be like the free ones from when the program launched and not be delete and remake at will correct?

Regarding the next expansion - without going into too much detail please tell me it's an extension of EOK and is also Kunark themed because 7 zones is nowhere near enough to cover the lore and depth of the original Kunark.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Anniversary#18th_anniversary_.282017.29

So, it is (Base x 1.5) OR (Base + 50%).

To put in exactly as your question asks: It is a 50% bonus making total base XP 150%.

I don't have any answers for your other questions.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Murphy Elder

What I would like to see is EOK extended. Get trakanon and Venril Sathir back into the mix. Seb will be the crown jewel zone of the new expansion or should be. Just have one T1 outdoor zone, call it Overthere's Been Gone :D Lastly, since VS is back in da house, get KC to be a train station a la tier 2 style. Word!
  4. Kravn Augur

Still waiting for the return of Charassis and Torsis (Howling Stones and City of Mist)
  5. Bigstomp Augur

The T3 raid token name hints at maybe being a flag for howling stones.
  6. Riou EQResource

Charasis, Veeshan's Peak, Overthere, Skyfire Mountains, Gorowyn,

Some would lead from "zone line" looking areas in EoK that go no where atm and aren't filled yet :p

Trakanon is being used as a Hardcore Heritage, not sure if they are gonna tie that into the lore as a mid expansion bump or it's just nostalgia. Would be kinda surprised if they do him again in an expansion so soon after though tbh.
  7. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

What is that?
    Coronay likes this.
  8. Sancus Augur

9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I prefer OverByDere, connects to the other zones behind a Cheddar curtain (Wisconsin reference for those who don't get it :)

Tat
  10. Riou EQResource

In before people doo-doo on EQ2's lore being in EQ for the like 7th expansion in a row? :p

Though EQ2 was built up to have its backstory to fully match EQ1's and I believe they have a lore person for both games still, so prob wont be anything too bad
    Gyurika Godofwar and Sancus like this.
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

So if that is the case hopefully they make a 3rd one with FV, Lake Of Ill Omen, Emerald Jungle, and whatever else I can't remember at the moment.
  12. Cleaver Augur

It should be kunark themed but don't be shocked if they go somewhere else and come back to kunark in a later expansion.