LDoN just randomly opened on Phinny

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xyroff-cazic., Mar 14, 2017.

1. Machentoo Augur

It happened several times on previous tlp's and they were, in fact, able to put it back to where it was supposed to be. So...
  2. Communist Puppy Augur

They didnt open god, they started the timer for it tho
  3. Lallainye New Member

New yellowtext:

"LDoN... finds a way. But not for long."
  4. Voss Elder

Tri
    just tried to make a zerker :(

Wouldn't let me :((((
  5. Scornn Elder

I was being sarcastic. Obviously.
  6. Prisim Lorekeeper

Please leave it open and get the GoD timer rolling!!! I've been waiting since the server opened to FINALLY make my main, a Berserker. By the original timeline that should have happened in early February and it's killing me to wait until late July. LDON is weak. It doesn't require 12 weeks, and Time is on farm mode already for many guilds.
  7. taliefer Augur

id rather they just keep ldon open
  8. Trizek Augur

And which "several" times on the TLP"s" were these? I've played each TLP (Yes I have no life) and the only time they oopsied an Expansion release was Kunark for Phini. I believe it was a week early. And they in fact could not revert the changes without causing chaos. So they let it slide.

Now we're in a similiar situation. Except instead of it being a week early, its over a month.
  9. Lidjet Journeyman

Easy fix, log on.. Despawn NPCs.. Done. Fix this during tomorrows downtime.
  10. Scornn Elder

I wish they would have just opened LDoN with PoP and gave the full 12 weeks till GoD ~ but DBG likes to make things difficult for themselves.
  11. Voss Elder

Lol it was velious.
  12. Vexn Elder

Please leave LDON open. Thanks :)
  13. The_Nollo New Member

Calm and Patience~ Dont Ruin the surprise EQ Players!
    It is ok Daybreak that some error allowed for a little taste of a LDoN release.

Already it is addressed, as in Stone NPCs, Mission Requests are down.
    They are Deciding now if a early release is good idea.

The Server is ready for it.

As LDoN was naturally a add-on to the Planes of Power era, it allowed us to make use of all our Time Augment Slots. It would be a Great Gift and Idea from Daybreak to Surprise us with a Proper LDoN release during the Anniversary Event. What Great Surprise, Thanks Daybreak!

I understand your work on this "Surprise" was given up with today's error, But us Long Time EQ players do not mind the mistake, And we look forward to the surprise of a working LDoN earlier then expected.

Much thanks from the Loyal EQ players.

Don't give Daybreak no nonsense for this and we will receive our surprise LDoN!

The Grandmaster and Seer of the Future : Nollo
  14. Baldur Augur

Here's all the system messages when it first opened. Someone's already killed an LDoN raid mob.

[IMG]
  15. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

release it.
  16. Jerimeya Journeyman

17. Lallainye New Member

New MotD:

"Welcome to Phinigel! Nothing to see here, the Lost Dungeons of Norrath aren't open and won't be open for a while..."
  18. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

disappointing.
  19. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

It happened a couple of times on Fippy/Vulak after they tried to automatize the unlock process (or whenever they tried to move the vote date). It also borked backwards, and left us on clasic era locks/levels once or twice. Fun times...
  20. Guzzle Augur

Then they'd better remove the loot from the already completed raid(s)!

But seriously, just release it. If anything it will be good to have the augs in time weapons since we can't Aug them like all other weapons.