Can we finally get Marketplace Illusions unlocked, please!?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ethereal, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Mhad Lorekeeper

2. Prathun Developer

The illusions on the marketplace have stat buffs attached to them. Some amount of research will be required to determine when these buffs are appropriate for progression servers, or whether different buffs or no buffs or new items altogether would be best. We would like to make marketplace illusion items available for progression for a future update, but this is not an insignificant amount of effort.
    Ethereal likes this.
  3. nagash101 Augur

While you are doing that research can you add a configuration flag that turns them ALL off. The pets, armor, weapons and player illusions. I personally hate the illusions and would rather not see any of them ever.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

What the Marketplace needs is item tags. I wanted to see only Shield Ornaments to pick out one to buy and I had to look through every ornament instead of being able to just see the shield ones.
  5. nagash101 Augur

Nope just a configuration flag so i can turn it all off and never look at them again.
  6. Vanrau Augur

What about illusions bothers you? Is it just the marketplace illusions or is it also Enchanters casting illusions?
  7. Jaime Lannister Augur

I'm all for people being able to turn off illusions. I don't care.

Just give me illusions please!
    Kronko likes this.
  8. PixelQuest Journeyman

i'm not a fan of the gingerbread cookie pets or grandfather clocks. im sure others find some store illusions to be a lil ehh. might as well make car mounts or is that already on live?
  9. AgentofChange Augur

You can make everyone look like stick figures if you'd like
  10. nagash101 Augur

I just don't want to see the illusions, no armor, no weapons, no pets, none of it. I personally think the weapons and armor look very silly. The pet illusions are for the most part just terrible. I want to have the option to uncheck a box and turn all that stuff off. If you want to see it fine, waste the money and buy it but i didnt pay good money to see all the silly illusions that they have made for the game.
  11. Kronko Elder

Can we get flying Delorean PLZKTHX :D

[IMG]
  12. Ethereal Augur

I'm all for this, take your time. Some illusions, however, have basically the same buffs that mounts on the marketplace already offer, and are on TLPs. Either way, I'm okay with just having the illusions if that is what works! Thank you for finally responding! :)
  13. Ethereal Augur

Half of the things you're complaining about already have a toggle to display or hide. This has been mentions at least 2 or 3 times on this thread already. Thanks for the bump though!
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  14. Jaime Lannister Augur

Thanks for the reply Prathun

Best path would probably just be releasing non buff illusion items, but we understand it takes work.
  15. Juion New Member

I know it's on a different subject entirely, but is there any possibility of claiming my SOE Live Illusion items on TLP? The Bundle of the Ancient Gods from the last SOE Live?
  16. Mhad Lorekeeper

Any chance of getting at least a couple illusions added, it is the anniversary after all. :)
  17. Ethereal Augur

I think a lot of people would love this type of thing. Lots of us have tons of LON illusions, although these are already scripted to be added when certain expansion criteria are met.

Thankfully some of the collectors edition items were able to be claimed on TLPs.
  18. Kattria Minx Augur

I love illusions, familiars, and mounts. I want more space to carry them that isn't so expensive.
  19. Tunare Lorekeeper

Yo! why isn't this done yet??????
  20. nagash101 Augur

did they add a configuration option to turn them all off yet?