What are we supposed to be testing?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gyurika Godofwar, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Dear unnamed GM,

Since you didn't say anything in general today or post anything other than the vague note about bringing the server down for "anniversary content combat testing" we don't know what needs to be tested.

Could you elaborate on what you want us to do so we can help you?
  2. Kunon Augur

The anniversary stuff and the changes to Shaman and Druid DoTs that are part of the patch, but not in the notes. Some were adjusted mana/damage down by as little as 10% while other were adjusted down by as much as 66%.
  3. Ghubuk Augur

What spells got adjusted?
  4. Riou EQResource

http://spells.eqresource.com/history.php?mdy=03012017&source=test

Keep in mind that is Test to Test, I don't think Test got updated to the same values as Live (for Shaman, I don't think Druids changed Test -> Live), Shaman Live values were like 1/3? less then on Test.

But, it is still a reduction, I believe on most/all? of them vs what's on Live atm.
    Ghubuk likes this.
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

There were no notes and they didn't specify what anniversary stuff they activated and want us to test.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

7. Slippry Augur

There's no real changes for druid spells on test, compared to live.

A bunch of stacking group changes, but I dunno if those actually mean anything. All the damage values are the same.

SHM dots went down ~10% to 50%.
  8. seber Augur

I think dev done good job on all Dot update so fair .?
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Well the day after the patch the anniversary events became active so that's what the vague thread was referring to most likely.