Most Powerful Guild

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pepelepew, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethereal Augur

Bodes, based on so many threads you've posted in, you could probably use more time in Luclin to gear up. Clearly you and your guild aren't able to actually do content, even on Phini. Abandon your Plane of Justice camps and experience VT for the first time!
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  2. bodes Augur

DBC cleared POP last week and I have no plans to go back to Luclin.
  3. Lankie Augur

Glad you like Ragefire, but Phinny is the future of EQ. You raid more often? Clearing each raid once a week is enough, no one wants to raid more than that. If you look at Phinny, there is 0 competition for open world, no one wants to raid more than once a week.

6 months per expansion? Far too long and boring. People will deactivate and forget to come back.

You can box your own group? That's what killed Everquest in the first place.
  4. Astral64 Augur

Who raids more often?

No guild currently in EverQuest takes down more relevant raids on a weekly basis than a Phinigel guild we all know and love.

p.s. Teren come home we miss you.
  5. Lankie Augur

Splitting potime 4x doesn't mean you raid a lot, it means you over-recruited.

Ragefire guilds are clearing the end zone (VT - luclin, PoTime - PoP) 3 times a week, with 35 people. Any guild on Phinny doing PoTime 3x a week with 35 people? No.
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  6. Mwapo Augur

7. bodes Augur

The better point to make is that EQ phased out open world altogether because it's not what people wanted or made sense for the game. Phini is closing in on the first instance-only expansion and guilds that want open world will be forced to either give it up or move to the new TLP.
  8. bodes Augur

3 guilds rotating and each using 35 people? Ragefire only has 100 raiders left? Wow
  9. Pikallo Augur

It boggles my mind how close-minded people can be. Is it really that hard to understand that some people enjoy different things? Some people want to do things differently from you in a game? Some people enjoy a particular ruleset that might not be the same thing that you enjoy?

There are plenty of people that want to raid more than once a week. And thats fine.
    There are plenty of people that only want to raid once a week. And thats fine.

There are people who like the slow pace of 6 months per expansion and do not find it boring. And thats fine.
    There are people who would like a race through the expansions as fast as possible. And thats fine.

Take off your blinders.
    Kattria Minx and sifonin like this.
  10. Mwapo Augur

DoN? I think that's the first one. You got like a year still, right?
  11. Astral64 Augur

We do a whole lot more than just Time. We raid every day. Open world PoP and VT are on lock down. We're approaching 100 AHR kills. All on top of instances which are kept down the same day their lock outs come back up.

Our Time splits have 20-24 members each plus their various boxes.

There is no denying that Phinigel is the place to be for TLP adventures.

#Terencomehome
  12. Mwapo Augur

Confirmed zerg guild over recruitment.
  13. Lankie Augur

Not interested in anything but PoTime. You would have to pay me 100 krono to step foot in VT again.
  14. Lankie Augur

You say "plenty" for both scenarios as if they are similar numbers. Let me fix it for you.

There are 100 people that want to raid more than once a week. And thats fine.
    There are 6000 of people that only want to raid once a week. And thats fine.

There are 100 people who like the slow pace of 6 months per expansion and do not find it boring. And thats fine.
    There are 6000 people who would like a race through the expansions as fast as possible. And thats fine.
    bodes likes this.
  15. Astral64 Augur

You're in luck! Our VT raids are optional and off the DKP books. We do more PoTime than any other TLP guild.

Join today!
  16. Lankie Augur

I'm confused, does PoTime spawn in open world? I thought it was instanced only.
  17. Tomlyn Drayke Journeyman

There are significantly more than100 people actively playing Ragefire.
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  18. AgentofChange Augur

How is Ragefire clearing PoTime right now? :eek: I was also under the impression Ragefire had some amazing rotation in place, yet one guild is getting to clear it 3x a week? Something is not adding up there.

Anyway, it sounds like Ragefire is doing great, glad to hear it. But multiple guilds were splitting VT, some with less than 35 people, so it's not like you are accomplishing any great feat. And any guild that could do open world was getting that + their instances so... well, ya. Ragefire is no comparison to phinny. Not even remotely close. Keep it up though.
  19. Tomlyn Drayke Journeyman

He wasn't saying Ragefire would get more VTs than Phinny, only countering the flawed notion that a three guild rotation on Ragefire would require 3-week waits.
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  20. Pikallo Augur

Given your other posts in this thread, I'm not surprised at all you have trouble grasping simple concepts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.