Looking for Anniv. Event start dates....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deuc, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Deuc New Member

Has anyone seen any news from DBG regarding the Anniversary Events starting dates and schedule?
  2. Jalelorf Augur

3. Fohpo Augur

Not announced yet.
  4. disgruntled Augur

There's only 3 weeks left! PoWar mission should be active already but isn't.
  5. Jalelorf Augur

6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I am sure they will give the mission the same amount of play time whenever it starts.So they wont start it in two weeks then say you have only one week to do it.

WHEN anniversary events start isn't as big an issue as giving enough time for them all to be done taking into account more of us have RLs these days :).

As long as they spread the anniversary stuff out enough all should be fine. I can see how it would benefit them to shift more of the anniversary events to later in the year when the online numbers tend to drop. Of course when they went a few years not updating merc power I assume they must intend it that way then they went and upgrade mercs.. so who knows.
  7. Prathun Developer

Anniversary events will begin on Thursday, March 16th. New content will be available on the Test server beforehand.
  8. mackal Augur

Pretty sure it was being tested yesterday :p Although maybe it's only available with a GM idk
  9. Deuc New Member

Thanks Prathun!
  10. skattabrainz Augur

I still can't believe that if EQ were a person it would be old enough to vote. and *I* was just old enough to vote when it came out. Oi.

(hmm... voting themed anniversary events?)
    Prathun likes this.
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Maybe just GMs doing stuff unless I missed an announcement.
  12. mackal Augur

They broadcasted for help testing a new frostcrypt thing :p
  13. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Dang I must have been afk when they did that.
  14. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Thanks, mang. :)