Can't buy subscription.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tran, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Tran New Member

Payment/billing system appears to be down.
  2. Phantom Ghost Augur

Apparently I won't find a working purchase button for a subscription.
  3. Tran New Member

4. Elivo11 Journeyman

Having the same issue here, just tired to resub and its not going through.
    You would think this would be something that got fixed quickly unless they just dont want anymore money!
  5. Exek New Member

Same issue here, tried 3 different cards and my steam wallet, all failing for several hours now. It's pretty sad when I'm literally trying to throw money at them and they cannot even accept it lol.
    Machen likes this.
  6. Davran New Member

Same here. The bank accepted the card, and then Daybreak reversed charges.
    WTF?
  7. Machen New Member

Literally cannot use any method to pay for a subscription right now. Are you serious DBG? Are you intentoially trying to wreck yourselves?
  8. Mileaux New Member

Have you considered perhaps this is TheyBreak Games' way of letting the player base know they intend to kill the game? I mean ... considering all the weapons-grade stupid displayed over the past several months with breaking guilds, guildhalls, login/patcher, character functions and non-existant customer service it is as likely a guess as any.

As much as I love(d) this game, I will never give them any more of my money or time unless they intend to compensate us in a meaningful way for the gross incompetence displayed since they have taken over the game.
  9. Thash Zoner

I have noticed a lack of the usual heavy-handed moderation of these forums. I have my own suspicions; baseless, awaiting shreds of verification from whatever credible source.

Chaos rises to cover the battlefield, obliterating the weary who yet stand. Corruption seethes, festering, to the very heart of our beloved kingdom.

An ill wind blows, from a new direction. The enemy is upon us. None shall survive.
  10. Bolfo New Member

Same Here , Hope they dont get now 3 times 100 euro from both!! accounts.
    thats what i see.
    And the support....sorry but is it existent?

Payment Source Unavailable 12 month ORDER 2/22/17 EUR95.88
  11. Renshu Augur

I've always had problems every time I try to give this company my money. My credit card gets declined, my next credit card gets declined, wife's credit cards get declined. Use the same credit card to successfully add funds to steam, try to pay with steam, steam gets declined. Its an annoying circus every time I try to give this company my money.

Of all things, you think they would find a way to successfully take people's money. I just want to pay my subs and buy a mount. Do you not want my money?????
  12. Machen New Member

Going on 16 hours now, not good DBG. Lots of lost revenue. Your corporate overlords will not be pleased.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Exituuur New Member

Any news on this yet Daybreak and about server transfers? Your billing service was happy to take my money for an expansion and Station cash to buy a Transfer token but I can't use it or a krono to play where I want. Not to mention it cost me 10% more than it should being as though there is no way of getting a sub to get the 10% off for All-Access members.
  14. Phantom Ghost Augur

Sure wish I had their office hours. This has been an issue since at least 1300 PST. Here we are 0630 and not even any acknowledgment.
  15. Borked New Member

Same here. They charged my CC two times (or atleat reserved money on it) but I cant get All-Access.
  16. Phantom Ghost Augur

Great 18th anniversary celebration... no access to the game.

All access now has a different meaning.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. kikijiki New Member

Same here got charged twice no all access. I opened a ticket, but no reply yet. If they take the money without giving all access, i will never come back.
  18. Outlander Engine Elder

It threw up an error about a problem with the billing source, but then went ahead and charged me. Did not add any subscription time.

I'll wait a while, but if I don't get my time, I guess I'll contest the charge.
  19. Thash Zoner

In the past, when I've had billing issues, the money's been eventually returned for services not rendered. Whatever you do, don't initiate a chargeback if you ever want to log into your account again. You'll be permabanned without recourse.
  20. Exek New Member

Removing the doom and gloom, I just tried after seeing the Krono folks were working and I was able to subscribe without issues at 2:34 EST today. Seems it might be resolved!