anyone completed the Restored Kunark quests

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by taliefer, Feb 16, 2017.

1. taliefer Augur

2. vardune Augur

Most of the TLP server are beyond Kunark and items that dropped that no one had a clue about most likely got deleted. I cant imagine a great deal of folks are going to head back to Kunark to complete a quest for gear that isnt as good as Luclin or PoP gear. However the NEW soon to be released Phinigel 2.0 might see some completed old Kunark quests that no one cared about for 13 years.

Explains why the /pick change was so terrible and not well designed.
  3. Catashe Augur

Theres a post in Veterns that someone on another server completed one of them but didn't post any stats
    snailish likes this.
  4. snailish Augur

I looked into this a bit. The one NPC is in the middle of FV fort and tells you what he wants. Taluran. The other quests look like there is more detective work involved.

Allakhazam is starting to get info submitted. Archeologist of Kunark is the title for server-first on one of the quests.

As Catashe suggested, there is a thread about this in the Veterans area.
  5. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I'm just trying to get Replenishment
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Yes, next question!
  7. TPSTEEPS Journeyman

just completed a server first for phinny <3 couldnt have happened to a nicer guy. On top of it to conceal my identity ill never use the title so its a wasted title. grats me~
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Weird, there was no serverwide.
    Tudadar likes this.
  9. Astral64 Augur

So far Bobby has the only two completions. The race is on for the remaining few.

They give server-wides so it's fairly obvious who's full of it.
  10. Mwapo Augur

Do any of them make it so I can cast Dark Plague? =P