Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kemal, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

All Access status just came back up on my logged-in account that was showing F2P, and claim just refreshed from its blank status. So access/provisioning is looking much better, but the login server still seems flaky for now.
  2. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

EQ was before WoW ... just looked @ Pantheon site ... all it did for me was opine about EQNext ... ( sigh ) ... what could have been ...

:cool:
  3. Exmortis_MT Augur

Yes. EverQuest, Ultima Online, Asheron's Call, Meridian 59, and Lineage were amongst the original commercial MMOs.

They were all in development together and released relatively close together, enough to say that none were heavily influenced by each other initially.
  4. Felicite Augur

There is a potential eta.
  5. Reeseskup New Member

I logged in but had selected wrong account. Go back in and now it won't even go past inputting password / name........MY LUCK
  6. Saetama New Member

God Darnnnnnnnnittt .... i just want to play on my day off from life with this intense snow. Not sit here and type my password over and overrrrrr
  7. toasty4800 Elder

Logged in as silver, just renewed all access today. Cant get in phinny.
  8. Namarta Journeyman

Well, I am going to attempt to play, I have server screen up now. Take care everyone!
    Mallicious likes this.
  9. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

... don't forget about those sneaky RaynJahhs ... ;)

:cool:
    meeproar likes this.
  10. Felicite Augur

Just got in, All Access is back. Had the potential to login to Phinny.
    Mallicious likes this.
  11. Mali New Member

Not able to log in here either :-(. I've been trying for 2 months to get a resolution to not being able to download EQ on my new laptop due to a corrupt file for dranikhollowsc.eqg so I'm not surprised there have been so many log in/server issues. It's getting ridiculous.
  12. Brock Landers Journeyman

ohhh man, last time they had issues like this, where accounts were losing subscriptions and some accounts just not even being recognized anymore it was like 2 weeks before it was finally resolved.
  13. TarewMarrForever Augur

Was able to log in AND get into Phinny AND my accounts levels are good. Happy Day!

Now if we can just convince them not to go ahead with the MORONIC /pick changes coming... they are literally going to kill Phinny if it goes live. I was going to renew 2 of my 6 accounts for a year next week, but now I'm holding off and will only do a month, and if this lame /pick change goes live, I'm done.
  14. Exmortis_MT Augur

Yeah, I was not heavily into Diplomacy, but I loved its concept. PvP diplo? LOVE the idea.

I was a crafter, mad crafter, insane crafter....Add any other adjective you may think of. All 6 crafters to master level through genesis. I was a primary builder on three Guild Halls, and personally responsible for about 3 dozen houses to be built. I loved their harvest and Decon system.

But most of all I loved its dungeon design. So many massive dungeons groups and groups could get lost in and never even see one another. Rather uncommon dungeons too, like Gulgrethor Fortress, or Lair of the Drake Riders, or just great examples of standard dungeons like Greystone or Dargun's Tomb and who can forget Khegor's End.

Ah the memories.
  15. moogs Augur

When your company offers only one type of product (server-based software) you had better be skilled at supporting it, else kiss your revenue goodbye. The EQ dev team is pretty good, but otherwise this company just can't do anything right. These ongoing problems are totally mind boggling. I don't understand how or why an interruption that impacts all paying customers has been allowed to continue for so long.
    KermitMadMan likes this.
  16. easygoinguy New Member

How do you think they make there money when you cant play 1 week out of the mon.
  17. EQJunkie76 Journeyman

When the login is failing, it's not even passing credentials. I get the same login error ('There was an error completing your request. Please try again.') whether or not I use a correct password - so it's not just a connectivity problem, but an authentication issue as well.
  18. Exmortis_MT Augur

And that is the million pp question.
  19. Brektzerker New Member

I can't log in! arghhh
  20. KermitMadMan Journeyman

Xegony still down....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.