Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kemal, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellboy007 Augur

For some reason my accounts are FTP but have 200+ days all access.
  2. Ghostinthemachine Elder

lol "POTENTIAL" issue....afraid of saying there IS an issue?
  3. moogs Augur

It does look nice. I continued watching. I don't see much that separates it from EQ apart from visuals. I have a personal "no other MMO" policy as I barely have time for EQ, but I wish them luck and I hope they can put down the 20 year old playbook and build something more unique.
    Mallicious likes this.
  4. PresidentBenFranklin New Member

Hours later, still can't log in....
    Not even a single post?
    Is all of daybreak on an extended Valentine's day weekend?

It would be reassuring if you were to a) make a post that at the least you are aware of the login issues. AND b) reimburse paid accounts for the time lost but when premium play (or any play for that matter) wasn't available.
    kk, thx.
    Justbefairaboutit likes this.
  5. Namarta Journeyman

I was able to get to server select screen, but not all the servers are there. One step forward I guess
  6. Invictvs Augur

WHY IS THIS STILL AN ISSUE?
  7. Ghostinthemachine Elder

18 year old game running on 18 year old hardware....
  8. Zuldan New Member

Came back to EQ after years to play until Pantheon Rise of the Fallen closes in on development. In the past week, I've seen a lot of guild spam about failed log ins etc). Well, now it has happened to me. At first I thought it was just a couple newbs that didn't know how to trouble shoot routers/ISP but this is clearly endemic and ongoing. My question is; how often does this happen and how long has this been going on? I literally just went full access a couple days ago and haven't been able to log in for hours. So, like many of you, the money I paid to enjoy this activity on my day off is not a possibility. Customer service consists of automated messages (put in a report ticket hours ago). I don't want to feel robbed of my time and money again like I do today. Thank you and happy hunting to those who can.
  9. PresidentBenFranklin New Member

Well spoken. Assuming that it is not a DDoS attack on login server-
    Justbefairaboutit likes this.
  10. Felicite Augur

Sounds like a potential issue.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

READ THE FORUMS there are tons of odd things happening right now.
  12. Justbefairaboutit New Member

Well, I had 2 hours to play today. Spent it trying to log into EQ unsuccessfully. I am NOT a happy customer right now. Laters.
  13. Felicite Augur

That sounds like a potential issue.
  14. PresidentBenFranklin New Member

Highly unlikely.
    Likely a DDoS everything.
  15. gotwar Gotcharms

You're not the only one, have a friend telling me the same. She doesn't use the forums so adding her name to the "w-t-f is this" hat here.
  16. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Happens about twice / week.
  17. Naeddien New Member

Likely incompetence
  18. Exmortis_MT Elder

What is unique?

MMOs are based on Pen and Paper RPGs, namely venerable D&D which was based on the even older Chainmail rules system. Like saying the next unique book, there are only 13 literary plots.

Everything else is a rewrite.

I am looking for: Fun, Engagement, Enjoyment, Challenge, Community. I do not expect unique, that will always lead to disappointment.

EQ had it, Vanguard had it, Hoping Pantheon has it.

What is expected to be truly unique in an MMO?
  19. svann Augur

On the plus side - it's national pizza day today!
  20. Anlak Journeyman

Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Please
    click here

for possible solutions.

If you've reached this error message through the LaunchPad, please note that this is a temporary issue related to Daybreak product maintenance. Please check the forums or news section of your respective game for related notifications. Issues of this nature typically are of limited duration and are resolved once maintenance is completed.

/Anlak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.