Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kemal, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justbefairaboutit New Member

Still cannot login.
    Just keeping you potentially updated DBG!
    Potentially thanks.
    moogs likes this.
  2. svann Augur

Beta probably sooner tho.
  3. IHeartEurope New Member

Pantheon will be the next big disappointment. Either it gest cancelled, or it will be released half-arsed.
  4. ljnavy New Member

cant log in, support not even communicating. Ridiculous!
  5. Kagd Apprentice

Office is open. all the kings horsemen are trying to put Humpty Dumpty together again!
    Mallicious likes this.
  6. Farewell Lorekeeper

Just checked out Pantheon: rise of the fallen and if eq keeps doing this crap I'm gone.
    kmbsjb likes this.
  7. MelediWeaver Journeyman

So.. I send a ticket...

Reply as follows...Please Note: this is an automated reply to your question based upon the category that you selected. You must update this ticket (with any requested information) in order for Support to assist you.
    If you'd like to try to fix your issue yourself, try the steps in our Knowledge Base:
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230918427
    We'll need some information about your computer to troubleshoot your connectivity issue. Please respond to your ticket with the following information.
    1. Who is your ISP?
    2. Make and model of the modem and router?
    3. Are you at home/school/office?
    4. Type of connection (Wireless/Wired)?
    5. DSL, Cable or Fiber?
    In addition to this, please follow these instructions to collect information about the quality of your connection to our servers.
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/231534868
    If you require further assistance not covered here or have chosen the wrong category, update this ticket at your Support History page and an agent will assist you.

melediweaver
    Feb 9, 6:21 AM PST
    Two accounts cannot log in at all... getting the 1013 error. My husband's account which has all access logged in.. but shows as silver, it is fully paid all access.
    I pay for six all access accounts. At least when there are technical issues could you post something on the forums to let your customers know there are issues?

This email is a service from Daybreak Games.

[JLY47W-75KX]
    Message 4 of 245
  8. svann Augur

Cant even log into the launcher anymore.
  9. Naeddien New Member

When Pantheon comes out EQ will be done. It offers the same type of gameplay, but with decent graphics and hopefully better management. I've never seen a game riddled with as many server issues as EQ.
    Gelido and kmbsjb like this.
  10. Gelido Lorekeeper

KermitMadMan likes this.
  11. deybrokeit New Member

cant log in. Been happening a lot since I came back two weeks ago...
  12. Namarta Journeyman

Daybreak Games · Phone
    8928 Terman Ct, San Diego, CA 92121
    (858) 537-0898
    Should we try this?
  13. Larkin Lorekeeper

Dude! Crap happens! You cant log on 24/7 so you have a hissy fit here on the forums. Get a life bud!
  14. superblossum1 New Member

Oh come on I get 2 days to play this week. This morning and tomorrow morning, so today login is broken and tomorrow is patch day. So much for enjoying my time.
  15. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

I had this happen also ... clicked out, cleared caches, relogged ... my DBG cash popped back up but got the problems we are all having at log-in.

:cool:
  16. Exmortis_MT Augur

We need an in forum ignore...
  17. svann Augur

The view from the top of that dungeon down to the bottom, and seeing someone fighting way down there, was awesome. If they can do that on an average computer without it blowing up then they deserve some cred.
    moogs likes this.
  18. Vaxpo Elder

Hour number four since getting off work and still unable to play. I've been patient enough.
  19. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

Never had these kind of problems in my 17 years of EQ ... guess I will enjoy being snowed in up here by Glacier National Park ...

Now to see idiot tourists go into the avalanche areas ... :eek:

:cool:
    KermitMadMan likes this.
  20. KermitMadMan Journeyman

looks great. I'm going to need a new graphics card!!!!!!!!
    Gelido likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.