Is Phinny the only TLP server left?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dabrixmgp, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Dabrixmgp Augur

Havent seen any posts or anyone streaming either LJ or RF. Did those servers get shut down or are they just devoid of any players
  2. AntonJohn New Member

Yes, Ragefire and Lockjaw are dead servers.
  3. Zinth Augur

the only one with real life on it yeah
  4. Jaime Lannister Augur

3 VT raid Guilds
    another 3 or so guilds doing Velious Raids still.
    Multiple picks of the top few xp zones available.

Ragefire is fine.
    No clue on Lockjaw.
  5. Senlronia Lorekeeper

Lockjaw is still active. Like Ragefire, lots of boxes due to lower population, but still have 4-5 guilds actively raiding. Don't think anyone but FI is in VT right now, but the other guilds are hitting almost all of the other raid targets that are up.
  6. Silinius Augur

5 Raid Guilds on Lockjaw currently. Faceless is on farm mode in VT while DHS, Midnight Phyre, Damage and POFx are all doing a combination of Luclin Mid-Tier and Velious end-game content. Just waiting out the next 4 months of Luclin for PoP to open.

On another note, the Sleeper was recently awakened in a multi-guild server event. Video was submitted to DBG and hosted on their Youtube Channel:

There were a few tears from some of the guilds that recently got into ST but overall, there was significant cooperation from the first 3 guilds that were on the rotation to make this happen the way that it did. Happy to say it went off as we had hoped it would, with multiple guilds taking part in the experience.
  7. Kanuvan Elder

yeah, they are dead, along with every other eqlive server that isent truebox

1 guy playing 10 robots doesnt count as a healthy population
  8. Dabrixmgp Augur

arent yall in PoP?
  9. Eldrian Augur

Lockjaw and Ragefire are still in Luclin for the next few months.
  10. Reminiscing Journeyman

Don't bother with Lockjaw, Faceless Insanity has all the other guilds in a submissive state. The guild leaders for those "Other" guilds are either on the payroll or pacifist. DHS actually ordered everyone to stay clear of FI when Luclin came out and are waiting for PoP to come out so the may quietly preogress into VT. So much estrogen on Lockjaw.
  11. Zert Journeyman

phinny actually will be the first true dead TLP since content come so fast... it will die off after OoW imo
  12. Lankie Augur

I imagine a lot of Phinny players never went past OoW back on Live, so I doubt many will quit when it launches.
  13. Semah Augur

Trollolol thread?

Anyway, lots of single and 2-boxers left on Ragefire. We're seeing a lot of Phinigel hype because PoP just launched there, and messily. We're happily chugging away.
  14. DryalRmog Augur

I agree with Semah, Phinny just had POP go live Feb 1st so it is the flavor of the moment with first kills and defeating quarm as well as fighting for storm keys.

I assure you ragefire is still alive and kicking! 3 top end guilds sharing VT content (might not sound like a lot to Phinny folks, but remember no instances) and countless other guilds just behind, any server with 10 plus active raiding guilds is very heathy IMO.

Sound like lockjaw has 5-8 raiding guilds as well, nice.
  15. vardune Augur

Dead, so very dead. RIP LJ and RF!!!!
  16. ElvisReincarnated New Member

Salty, so very salty. Must have been run out of camps on RF server release by mage box armies.. Too bad so sad.

RF has a healthy raiding community, and many people would prefer to not be in the claustrophobic environment that is Phinny.

Either way, I think it comes down to personal choice. If you want to do any kind of boxing where you do not run the risk of carpal tunnel, RF is for you. If playing one toon in a guild with seventy other mains is your thing with less box armies, Phinny is probably for you.
  17. Kiani Augur

Phinigel is most active (the newest TLP usually is), and is first of that wave into an expansion, as well as being the first instanced TLP, with all the issues that brings. So it's no wonder the is so much talk from Phinny players.
  18. Jaime Lannister Augur

We don't get PoP until May.

Phinny players have declared Ragefire and Lockjaw were dead since.. well since Phinny opened. Many of them started here and had bad experiences with the that this server was when it opened. Lotta angst still out there.

Phinny is far and wide the most populated server in EQ. with Ragefire and FV sitting as the second most populated servers on average according to the homepage server status graph. I'm sure phinny has at least double the population of either.

I'm ok with not competing with 500+ people at flag chokepoints though !
  19. Bewts Augur

FI on Lockjaw has been rotting VT loot recently.
    Our mains generally have equal or better.
    Our alts are quickly joining our mains in that scenario, AHR drops are going to alts now.
    Returning members get geared in two to three clears easy.

There's plenty to do on Lockjaw if you want to raid, just app to FI.
    We even offer bonus DKP if you maintain a certain RA percentage each month.

Plenty of pixels available, and similar to Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer, we are amassing a collection of misfit pixels we'd be happy to share with applicants.

Just message an officer for information.
  20. p2aa Augur

Not really.