Plane of Hate still 1.0 version.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mowens, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Mowens Elder

I believe we should have gotten the new version of Plane of Hate with the LoY release on Phinigel. But it has not changed over it has been nearly 2 hours. Is this a bug?
  2. Prathun Developer

Checking... and it looks the Plane of Hate 2.0 transition occurs when LDoN unlocks.
  3. Machen New Member

Can you check on the Hole revamp too, it had not gone through as of 15 min ago.
  4. Prathun Developer

Zones that will switch over when LDoN unlocks:
    Paw
    Hole
    Droga
    Nurga
    HatePlaneB
    Jenarie, Ryak, Tudadar and 1 other person like this.
  5. Machen New Member

Thank you, very helpful
    Prathun likes this.
  6. Mowens Elder

Thank you for clearing this up Prathun!
    Prathun likes this.
  7. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Thanks. Added to our progression wiki. I know from looking at patch notes it looks like Plane of Mischief was revamped during LDoN as well. However I'm not sure which version we have currently on the progression servers.
    -BreeZer- likes this.
  8. Numiko Augur

How about Veksar?
  9. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Has anyone tried entering it yet? I know it opened not long after LoY released from looking at patch notes.
  10. -BreeZer- New Member

When does Plane of Mischief get revamped? I believe it was the 2003 update which I also thought was the LDoN era.
  11. -wycca Augur

PoM on TLP pre-PoP-era-revamp is a hybrid by all indications. There's at least 4 or 5 versions of PoM that were live at one point pre-PoP (most were minor changes, ie 22, theater mobs, changing loot, etc). The PoM we have now was recreated I believe, but roughly follows the last two pre-PoP 1.0 versions (ie no-22 for example, chests drop nice cards). I don't think the cards are nearly as rare as the last pre-PoP revamp version.

TL:DR - For most people who didn't heavily farm PoM pre-revamp, it will appear very similar to PoM 1.0.
  12. Jalerian Elder

I tried to zone into Veksar last night and got sent to the Succor point.
  13. Mowens Elder

The Plane of Mischief we currently have is some version close to 1.0 that came from eq macintosh