Live Update Bugs 01/24/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 24, 2017.

1. smash Augur

Basically, it is so that in Temple + Pillars, the mobs share spawns, so once it might be a hopper, NeXT a toad and so on. Same stuff for temple.

This not how it was on "old" hot zone tasks. Where a dead mob would spawn as same type.
  2. segap Augur

Oceangreen Hills?
  3. Turayalon Lorekeeper

Not sure if this was posted yet but is it intended that these two HA Mercenary Tasks share the same lockout? You do one and it will lock you out of both for the duration.

On Behest of the Emperor
    Others' Things
    Ssdar likes this.
  4. Password1234 Augur

Speaking of Hot Zones, the Hot Zone aug from Sarith, City of Tides doesn't seem to be dropping anymore.

Shell of Sustainment
    http://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=121600

This dropped when it was first made a hot zone, but I've killed hundreds of mobs there on multiple characters and haven't seen it drop since.
  5. draznoc New Member

not letting me log in at all from lunch pad any news?
  6. Dingdin New Member

Di'Zok Bow.
    I go this item as a EoK random rare. Its called a Di'Zok Bow and it looks like a bow but it does not have a type 4 aug slot nor Dmg and Delay.
  7. Randragon Augur

Its a Range Item. Not a bow. Just looks like one.
  8. Grig-zek New Member

Please look at the beastlord attack 'feral swipe' as I believe the last patch broke it. Take a look at the following log snippets:
    Now the day after the patch:

Those back to back feral swipes are misses without damage, as I filtered the log for only the attack and corresponding damage. From the first of this year up until the patch, my feral swipe attack missed a grand total of 7 times.

Yesterday alone it missed 45 TIMES during one lesson burn. Whatever you did to accuracy has broken it, please fix.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

correct.
  10. Duhbeast Augur

What is your attack/accuracy/heroic dex?
  11. smash Augur

There should not be any difference prior to patch and after patch for the attack..
  12. Cainen Augur

Plane of Sky still has extra BAZZTT bee mobs up when the zone is created.
  13. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Wizard bug I have noticed:

If you don't have a target while using an evoker's synergy proc(can happen with a frost based beam), you take 25k damage yourself, I was hoping all the mobs I was hitting with the beam would each take 25k dmg. :p I can accept that it didn't work out that way, but taking the hit yourself is a bit harsh...seems like a bug.:confused:
  14. svann Augur

If you log out of one character that has a quest with multiple steps, then log into another character the the quest steps get appended to the quest in his log. Old bug still happening.
  15. Bigstomp Augur

I'm sure you may be aware of already but I'm having plenty of spells I cannot cast overwritten.
    Maybe the message is bad? $name overwrote the spell vs you overwrote the spell?

Anyway, it seems buggy as hell currently.
  16. smash Augur

I have to agree, it appears to be mega broken.

It should not be so that you miss like 60%, when you have accuracy above 180, and prior to patch might miss 1% top.
  17. moogs Augur

The Feerrott group progression mission is broken.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=5136

I did it a week ago and it was fine. Yesterday I took a group and we cleared the pyramids and then Sentinel Quilaztli and his guards never spawned. We dropped the shared task and did it again and the second time he spawned but then Temilotzin the Zealot never spawned. The only difference was that the first time we left all of the amygdalan whatever guys until after clearing the lizards (for the achievement) and then killed all 4. The second time we killed them one at a time after clearing each pyramid.

We did the other 5 missions for House Upper Floor access but my guildmates are cockblocked by this mission that is suddenly broken.

I have screenshots on my home PC and can provide them upon request.

Please fix this.
  18. lamsai Journeyman

my Queen's toy charm is not upgrading at all,0 improvement with full set of class armor.when i asked in general chat several of EoK charms had the same problem.
  19. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

I was bored so I just ran through it on my mage and it was perfectly fine. I did it the way you listed for your second attempt.

[Mon Jan 30 15:52:56 2017] You have slain Sentinel Quilaztli!
    [Mon Jan 30 15:53:32 2017] You have slain Temilotzin the Zealot!
    [Mon Jan 30 15:54:02 2017] You have slain Xiucozcatl the Feared!
    [Mon Jan 30 15:54:32 2017] You have slain Terror Lord!
    [Mon Jan 30 15:54:50 2017] You have successfully been granted your reward for: Fall of the Tae Ew
    [Mon Jan 30 15:54:51 2017] You have completed achievement: Fall of the Tae Ew: Time Trial
    [Mon Jan 30 15:54:51 2017] You have completed achievement: Fall of the Tae Ew: Challenge of Toughness

Dunno what to tell you.
  20. Dzarn Developer

We've identified an issue with all ranks of the BST AA ability Feral Swipe and the BER abilities Festering/Bubbling Rage (Strike) that caused them to have lower than intended accuracy.
    They will be fixed in the next full patch.
    Xeladom and smash like this.