Info share on 300+ Tradeskills

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hickers, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Orbital101 Augur

I got a skill up with Golden Idol of Prexus which is no fail at trivia 15 so im guessing those should work
  2. Orbital101 Augur

For tailoring the Shaded Hopperhide set will give learned recipe/skill up but combining them again into Shadowhide wont. The vendor will sell 10 claws on server up then you need to do the quest each combine since the claw is no longer returned. Take my words on it bcoz wasting those claws are time consuming.

There is also the Holpa Mak Gor Tok Shvek set that as unkown recipes which seem to be the Xakra version for leather. I also looted a Xakra Dat Mask that as a unkown recipe... Only thing is those are Temporary untill combined lol. Mask seem to be rare compare to the other pieces.

Now im stuck doing the quest multiple time since those are Temporary :eek:
  3. Orbital101 Augur

Confirming that XXXX of of Concealed Blades does not work for tailoring so does the dye with the Legendary pack/backpack. So really cant rely on trivia 15/no fail because I did get a skill up out of it for Pottery.
  4. porky Augur

I see others are stuck at 246 on fishing. I have done every combine on EQtraders and both my toons are stuck at 246 as well. What is EQtraders missing?
  5. Orbital101 Augur

stalled with a fresh 349 on tailoring. missing 3 VoA mounted head and the undiscovered recipes for the Holpa Mak Gor Gragl set which should yield 12-13 recipes including the Xakra Kel mask that is not listed on either Allakazam or EQ trader which doesnt seem to combine the same way as the veil. Ill send my bard do a run of NPCs incase any of them as any infomations about the recipe like there is one for the Xakra Set.

Ill go down the list again because this is a little to tight to my liking.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

I just repeated the same recipes as the fillet and the fish bone on every fish I had. Not sure which yielded something new anymore lol.
  7. GoldenFrog Augur

What is your fishing at, Orbital. I'm stuck at 246 as well.

Also convinced that Koada Cichlid doesn't fish in North or South Felwithe. More casts than I care to count with none.
  8. Aanuvane Augur

I just found 1 more fishing recipe - farwander gar and filleting knife for filet of freshwater fish. Going to check other SoF fish now.
  9. Aanuvane Augur

The shadow trout and shaded bonefish also work. Fished in Hills of Shade.

Wayunder perch does not appear to work for filet for freshwater fish

Dragonscale Bullhead works too - with a filleting knife to make Filet of freshwater fish
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  10. Sphynx_CT_SR Elder

Wayunder Perch requires 2 of the fish in the combine (similar to Crescent Perch), posted over at EQTC as well.
  11. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Happy Day. Baking 348. Ashenback and his band of hooligans have forsaken me today, dropping only his dumb bones ;)

I can't get quite as high max possible baking recipes as some due to the situation that I had done the entire abysmal line before the ts interface came out i guess, but slowly inching towards 350.

Character Name
    Adetia
    Recipes Learned
    Estimated Existing Recipes
  12. Drewie Augur

Like I said on the Zam fish page, I was able to fish one in North Felwithe on December 23rd, so it's definitely still ingame, just very rare. Maybe other players can confirm here.
  13. porky Augur

Wayunder perch requires 2 fish plus the filet knife to make filet of freshwater fish just like the crescent perch does. That combined with the others gets me to 248 still missing 5 or 6 combines to max.
  14. porky Augur

Farwander Gar. Shade Trout, Shaded Bonefish, Dragonscale Bullhead, and Wayunder Perch all have "prepared fish" variants combine one of each with a roots a celedine herb and a filleting knife. That gets me to 250. Gratz all!
    adetia likes this.
  15. Brudal Augur

If you do the fish combines in a mixing bowl, it gives the learned recipe again; is that a baking recipe then?
  16. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

yes.
  17. Orbital101 Augur

Tailoring done! Was missing a whole set of Acrylia Studded which make more sense now.
  18. Orbital101 Augur

Pottery done, 2 more to go!

As for extra combine not listed on Eqtraders look at your trivia 196(I think this one is learned via a book)) for Unfired Advanced Poison Vial it will give you most of the combine missing for Unfired Sealed Poison Vial ., Unfired Poison Vial, Unfired Lined Poison Vial. I havent tried all combination on all 4 vials but the werewolf pet wont work on some. the Blackburrow gnoll pelt and skin will work on all. I had quite a few more possible recipes to go when I hit 350.

Also look for Unfired XXXX Charm they all have 3 different combine single, (2) and (3)

Research here I come!
  19. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Holy Tunare, you are a machine, dude!

I'm currently at 235/450 post 300 skill ups and I put way too much effort into this lol.
  20. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Fishing is 250, while avoiding the dreaded Koada Cichlid. Of the 126 fishing recipes that I was able to collate, I only needed 124 to hit 250 skill.

As an experiment, I made a little checklist/path to 250 fishing here:
    http://tinyurl.com/fish250

I'd welcome any feedback, suggestions, etc at luclin.adetia